Blood Orange recommendations

Hello fellow vapers and flavoristi,

I am joining Noted again on 6/22 for Blood Orange. It’s a flavor I like, so even for not being the worlds best flavor tester, I hope I can contribute.

Do you have any recommendations for me? I have quite some flavors incoming.

So I am looking for your favorite flavor, percentages, anything special you think about that flavor. Maybe your favorite recipe with Blood Orange even as a side note. Everything which could be worth sharing as a guest.

Thank you.

16 Likes

I do t have a specific recipe in mind but do like blood orange fa and blood orange flv.

7 Likes

Cool man.

Flavorah Blood Orange is my favorite. To bad it’s just blood orange because SSA Bakery Orange is pretty good. I found a recipe with it and it’s spectacular

BTW if you need FLV Blood Orange I can send you some.
:v:

8 Likes

Flavorah, FA and FW for blood orange.

8 Likes

FW blood orange at 0.5-2 is my main go to; used low a great booster for other citrus flavors. FA blood orange is lovely but more just a plain good orange for me. RF blood orange is good but keep low and add creams or cheesecake as it’s a bit harsh over 1.5. FLV is good but honestly prefer FW.

8 Likes

I have a VSO Blood Orange inbound and then these other 4:

9 Likes

FW’s is the bitter base I prefer, Flavorah’s is sweet and light: good in the middle. FA’s feels more natural but a bit of a carton style. I haven’t used this VTA: I tend to go to them for gin, rum and raisin and osmanthus.

7 Likes

Would love to hear your thoughts. I just acquired 31 VSO flavors but that’s not one of them. I’ve got the Bitters (bitter orange).

6 Likes

I’d love to catch that episode. Would you mind giving us a reminder before it airs? Thx

6 Likes

I will for sure do. And @fidalgo_vapes is always in the chat when noted is on.

8 Likes

As promised, here the reminder for next week.

Monday 9 PM Central we have on YouTube the Blood Orange Noted Episode.

I will post another reminder on Sunday.

10 Likes

And I did a nice 1-2-3. Not for the show, but it turned out delicious with the VTA Blood Orange Champagne.

11 Likes

The supply was limited: The demand lacked care.

4 Likes

Great Steve. Hardly waiting for this show.

4 Likes

I did a 3-2-1 with BO too, it came out FULL FLAVORED using all FLV!
(Could probably half it)….

11 Likes

That looks delicious. Unfortunately I don’t have FLV Lemonade. Can you tell how it compares to LA Lemonade? Would that be an acceptable substitution?

5 Likes

As promised here the reminder that the Noted Episode on blood orange is on tomorrow at 9pm central.

I will try to paste a link to it tomorrow.

9 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have the LA Lemonade myself, but would think you would have to bump up the LA… or just lower the other flavors as that mix came out Full Flavored :ok_hand:

5 Likes

LA is brighter and wetter than the FLV for me. FLV is a bit dry but tastes good; I don’t really think one tastes better than the other, just different.

6 Likes

And here’s the link:

I hope to see you all there in 45 minutes.

7 Likes