Blood Soaked, Cage Match -- .01g vs. .001g Scales!

Had you covered before I even read your post! lol

Scales? We don’t need no stinkin’ scales! :wink:

4 Likes

Exactly lol, anytime I see a funny option in a poll my fingers start itching to push it, idk what it is that makes me like that, but I know my wife calls it “obnoxious”, everything has to be a joke with me apparently lol

5 Likes

Well, my first instinct is always to try and make someone laugh. So I get it. :wink:

5 Likes

You guys are killing me here …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

3 Likes

I didn’t see my scale on the list🧐

7 Likes

Yeah! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … or my Witch Scale!

7 Likes

You seem to have a lot of scales there Smoky :sunglasses:

I’m just playing. 0.01g works for this lady.

6 Likes

.01 is fine for me. Don’t have the patience to take advantage of any finer resolution.

6 Likes

SNAP !!!

How did I leave that outta the poll !!!

4 Likes

I’ma like the hell outta somebody, … Errrrrr, … in about an hour…

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

5 Likes

I also work for a lab, I travel at times, and yeps just happy knowing weights etc…
so yeps I will be a bit more advanced than your average mixer… :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm interesting thread SD I refrained from the other well because each to their own if you wanna to use a .00000001 scale who am I to stop you. I do think that for our purposes .01 (as long as they are accurate) is fine grain enough.

I do however use 2 sets of scales my flavour scales are 2kg / .01 and my pg/vg scales are 8kg / .1 these suit my purposes

They are accurate enough for me if I find that I need a .001 scale for a mix then I am making too small a mix.

Each to their own I guess.

8 Likes

You are speaking my language !!! Up the size, forget the .01.

4 Likes

Well shit, I thought for sure with a title “Blood soaked, Cage match” for sure, there would have been some …

But instead , …

4 Likes

You had me @

@woftam

What’s the BIGGEST single mix per session you’ve done to date ?

4 Likes

I usually mix at least 1 x 5 lt mix a week sometimes 2 - last mix day was a big one with 22lt for the day (I didn’t finish my list and still have 8 lts to do (4x 2lt).
Here is a 5 on the mixer - let the flame war start because omg I am using heat as well LMAO

9 Likes

Whew, can’t touch that. I thought 2L was a big batch, and for the fact, that I bottomed out the scale, had to break it down before the churn. What is that, a blender of sorts ?

3 Likes

Overhead mixer with a boat prop on it (lol ok not a boat prop) but close

11 Likes

Fuck yeah. I’m moving down under, and getting a BOAT PROP MIXER !!!

8 Likes

Hehe, I’m sorry @woftam, but that is just BADASS !!! I don’t care who hates it, I’ll cancel them out by double liking it.

#Impressed

6 Likes