Blotto Max RTA

Does anyone have or know anything about the blotto max rta, double coil, thinking about getting one if its worth it, pictures for attention

8 Likes

Not that this answers your question but I got the original Blotto when it first dropped and I wasn’t all that impressed. Makes a lot of gurgle-y noise.

7 Likes

Yea, i had gotten the first one also and gave it away, didn’t like the airflow restriction, was hoping that part. Has been fixed

6 Likes

The original has great flavor. The airflow around the coils is brilliant. I can’t answer your question about the max, but looks to be the same deck, just larger diameter, larger capacity. The OG had 241° airflow honeycomb.

5 Likes

I liked the original Blotto and then came the Blotto Mini which is my all time favourite RTA, they are both restricted direct to lung which is how I personally like to vape and the flavour is the best I’ve experienced from any other atomiser. The Blotto Max may or may not have that same restriction and that doesn’t suit everyone so the best advice that I can give would be to go and look on YouTube or written reviews.

5 Likes

I’m going to order one the emd of the week and if the airflow is still restricted, im going to drill the bottom part of the side airflow out that should fix it

4 Likes

I have been looking at the reviews for the Blotto Max and many say that it’s a restricted airflow like the others in this series. I don’t want to sound condescending or presumptuous in any way but maybe instead of getting this RTA and drilling holes and possibly upsetting the balance of the airflow you may be better off choosing a different RTA that has the airflow that you want.

5 Likes

I understand what your saying but my thoughts are on this is, if the others had good flavor then the double coils will put out a little more flavor.
That being said if I could find a good flavor rta I’d move on from thT one, I have some that put out flavor but you know how the rabbit hole is. Always looking for better and bigger, more so in the better department

4 Likes

If you can find a original Arbiter, for flavor, I highly recommend it. 30mm dule coil, top air flow.
Too airy fully open but great when choked down at the air flow ring. No leaking at all ever even with condensate.

5 Likes

Have you considered a Steam Crave RTA or maybe the Arbiter 2? They both have excellent flavour and take dual coils, more specifically SC have multiple options for coils with their interchangeable decks and airflow arrangements. I have the Supreme V3 and the Plus V2 and can vouch for those and now there is the new Plus V3 that has just been released.

5 Likes

Absolutely on the Arbiter. I have 2 of them. 10 min after using the first one I had ordered, I ordered a second. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have the first steam crave rta , and thinking about the last one they put out

4 Likes

Im going to loom into this one. Thanks

5 Likes

So did I. Was moving dirt in the yard and lost the cap. I think I tilled it into the garden. Haven’t found it yet. Ordered the second one after I found out no one would sell me just the cap.

5 Likes

I just looked and eightVape has both the the first one and the 2ed for about $31 each not bad

5 Likes

Bought mine at 2Avape. They were on clearance for less than $15.00 each. They may be OOS and I think they ordered the second from their distributor. Wouldn’t hurt to drop them an email.

4 Likes

I’ll check them out. Thanks

5 Likes

They have them for $19.95, now. Still a good price

5 Likes