Blue Ice (FW)

So I was out recently and someone was vaping this stuff with a touch of cinnamon and it was beautiful.
Does anyone have any experience with this flavour or a simple recipe that I could recreate?

I donā€™t have any experience with this flavor. Itā€™s not super popular on ELR either, so information is a little scarce. If I had to guess at a recipe, Iā€™d say something like Blue Ice (FW) @ 5% and either Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) or Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) @ 1-2%. If itā€™s just a touch of cinnamon (bakery or candy?) Iā€™d go with Ceylon at 1%. You could add something like marshmallow to give it a little sweetness.

It was definitely just a touch of cinnamon, to give it that extra sweetness. Do you think I could get away with using some cinnamon danish swirl? Thatā€™s all I have in the way of cinnamon at the minuteā€¦

Iā€™ve not had it, but heard itā€™s good. Iā€™d definitely give it a shot, though. Maybe something like 2%. The ELR median is 3.6 and the average is 3.8, but youā€™re not wanting it to really stand out so Iā€™d stay under that. Maybe bump up the Blue Ice to something like 6-7%. Iā€™m guessing the ā€œIceā€ in that flavor is coming from menthol or koolada. Depending on how ā€˜icyā€™ you want it to be, you could lower the Blue Ice and add a little blueberry.

Excellent, I am going to try just that tonight!

1 Like

Waitā€¦ what?

/me likes this

1 Like

I have it but donā€™t think I ever used it.

So I ended up scrapping the whole cinnamon ideaā€¦
I made a couple of mixes; one with just Blue Ice 10% 60/40. It was pretty good, nice fresh menthol inhale with a slight blueberry taste on the exhale. I think the blueberry is predominately an after taste in this liquid.

I also however made a mix of 12% Dragonfruit (TPA) and 3% Blue Ice. Right after the shake and vape this was beautiful!
Really nice dragonfruit flavour with a slightly fresh menthol/blueberry throat hit. Iā€™ll link the recipe incase anyone wants to give it a try!

Iā€™m going to try the cinnamon towards the weekend.

1 Like