Blue Magic Baby!

I guess this is kinda of a review, maybe, sorta…

For the tube mech lovers out there especially brass and copper.

I’m an old fan of Brasso from being in the military. Had a couple of tubes that just weren’t really getting a shine on with it. Saw some chatter about Blue Magic and tried it. Much more aggressive than Brasso and got the shine out of the worst of the batch.

OgreSeal

14 Likes

I thought that Blue Magic was coming fact to the streets and you were warning people lol

6 Likes

Blue Sky was better! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

When I was in service we used this…
Still use it to this day on my mechs.
(Don’t know why it shows twice)

Woftam: Fixed

5 Likes

Here you are in action, keeping that weapon clean and ready!!

3 Likes

I know brasso… I use it too on mine…
will have to look into that… but I like the patina look on mine… I just clean the contacts and where it all screws together… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s great stuff too! I didn’t discover that until I had a scooter that I couldn’t get polished up. Fixed that chrome right up.

5 Likes

This is my favorite for grocery shopping but it takes forever to clean afterwards.

6 Likes

Stuns and tenderizes at the same time, clever!

4 Likes

Great for killing flies in the house too!

4 Likes

I still love my sunshine cloths

Yellow Sunshine Polish Cloth or the Blue

http://www.sunshinepolishingcloth.com/

3 Likes

You’re going to talk me into them yet. I already bought everything on your list. Just seems like they would be an expensive way to go.

3 Likes

They last for ages - if you store them in a plastic bag. I just keep using them until they are completely black. Check ebay for combo packs of yellow and blue for about $2 per cloth

3 Likes

I don’t know if I like you any more. You cost me too much money. I’m looking…

4 Likes

I’ll have them Sunday. Yellow and Blue. Now off to get a second job.

4 Likes

Merry Spendmas

4 Likes