Blueberry (Hangsen) percentages and medians

Sorry to drill it in but the only way you can tell for sure is by SFT :crazy_face:
If you mix it to get an impression… rather use it with different flavors (cookie, cream, tobacco, …). 0.25% with another blueberry might not even be recognizable.

4 Likes

Point taken. Thanks. Will do.

3 Likes

its not so much as drill it in… I say this all the time too because I notice not many will put the work in to find out the low and high of a flavor before putting it into a recipe. It really is amazing, once you get to know your flavors how they all work out…

I see more “experienced” mixers make so many excuses rather than newer mixers… do this too lolol I dont know why… but yeah… all in all… mixing juices should be fun, but one still has to put the work in to get anything out :slight_smile:

Im not accusing anyone here on doing that… just observing is all… :smiley:

5 Likes

Exactly. Plus mixing it with other flavors may not give the desired result, not all flavors are compatible. So writing it off after a bad mix is probably what happens all too often.
When you taste it on its own, you kinda know the possibilities.

4 Likes

I can say it over and over and already expect the responses, @anon28032772… to me its just laying the foundations… once you know how your flavors react, then the fun part of putting them all together starts. with out the work how can you really get excited over a taste if it is off and you can’t figure out why?

this should be taught in diy ejuice 101 but nopes. not many I see will teach new people how to properly test the flavors… Im not trying to knock anyone here at all… but with so much info out… how can one not know… use a dripper… take your flavor from low to high, think about what it is you taste, and where you expect things to go… you’d be surprised once you do know… and your recipes will flow so much easier…

5 Likes

Hey @Steve68, I edited your topic title to make it more brand specific. This may help bring more targeted responses. I hope you don’t mind my taking the initiative. You can change it back if needed.

3 Likes

Don’t mind at all mate. All the help I can get is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 Likes