Blueberry Jam (CAP)

Any feedback on Capellas blueberry jam? Got some on the way, only like four recipes up for it, was wondering if anyone has given it a shot. Got some on the way was hoping it would do like it said and be good for breakfast blends. Blueberry donuts or pancakes , something along those lines.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on this thread

3 Likes

Haha maybe the categories wouldn’t be so bad after all much thanks ill get rid of this thread if possible haha

If you can’t delete it yourself, @daath could. :wink: Not saying you have to, just throwing that out there. LoL.

1 Like

I have it in my flavor stash but haven’t mixed with it yet. Guess I need to LOL

1 Like

Yep not sure if I can either, plus phone service is ugly here. Not every button loads all the time haha

1 Like

Trying (cap) blueberry and pomegranate , and kiwi and strawberry. Stand alone is 10% plus on both. Had them steeping for a week tomorrow so will test both then and update.

1 Like

Blueberry jam in that pom blend?

Strawberry kiwi is always good combination, sadly all the drinks like this leave that weird taste/feeling in my mouth so kind of has turned me away from some fruit blends… Naturally I know this isn’t a drink but my subconscious is like “noo, you don’t like fruity blends”…

I did love the BAM I threw together, FA Fuji, TPA banana cream, and TPA mango, but is still the only fruit blend I’ve tried haha. Have some left to see how it aged, was keeping a profile of apple inhale, banana mango smoothie exhale… I’ll have to see how it turned out later…

1 Like

Anybody else on the blueberry jam?

Couple recipes with it so far… Still not enough to really report much…
a very sweet blueberry flavor… Overpowering surprisingly but still have to see how it is after an extended stay but as of right now even 2% can take over…
Working out well at 1% with using my FW blueberry at 2-3%
Very nice touch in yogurt recipes

1 Like

Adding it to my cart.

Im loving Blueberry jam this one is oozing with bluberry its awesome!!

Ohm’s Blueberry Grunt : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/403991/Ohm%27s+Blueberry+Grunt

2% Blueberry (Molinberry)
5% Blueberry Jam (CAP)
0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
3.5% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
0.5% Caramel (FA)
1% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
1% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
0.5% Liquid Amber (FA)
1.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
4.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3bAN

2 Likes

I’ll def play with it more since it’s about to be the only blueberry I have on hand… I also seem to use lower % than others with fruits they seem to stand out more to me

Blue Melon Candy

Ingredient %
Blueberry Jam (CAP) 2
Candy Roll (Flavorah) 1
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1

Flavor total: 4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This one is good if you like candy flavors.

Blueberry Cake

Ingredient %
Blueberry Jam (CAP) 3
Cake Batter (CAP) 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 2
vanilla whipped cream 2

Flavor total: 13%

This one is still steeping and private…I haven’t tried it yet but I think it will be good!

Blueberry Doughnut

Ingredient %
Blueberry Jam (CAP) 4
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3
Vienna Cream (FA) 1

Flavor total: 12%

Still working with the percentages in all of these recipes, but I think they will be good.

Sweet Berries

Ingredient %
Blueberry Candy (TPA) 1.5
Blueberry Jam 1.5
Marshmallow 3
Raspberry (CAP) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.5

Flavor total: 13%

This is an old recipe that I added the blueberry jam to just to see how it turns out.

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/382633/Blueberry++jam+treat

I love this one. Very tasty

2 Likes

okay so which is the best Blueberry flavoring?

Not sure, but by the talk I’ve heard, I’d say Lotus/Medicine Flower, then Bilberry (FA) or maybe Blueberry Jam (Cap) then …the others - not sure :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thanks! I had Bilberry on my to buy list but then read the musty sock thing and deleted it… LOL

hehe personally I like Bilberry (FA) - especially after a steep - I don’t get the sock thing :slight_smile: But taste is subjetive :wink:

1 Like

I’ve never had a bad experience with FA outside of my own stupidity. I made something so sour it tasted like a warhead candy but of course my daughter loved it so I kept the recipe. Okay back on the list it goes…

2 Likes

Well?! Give it up! :smiley:

2 Likes