Blueberry Tiger Flakes, What say you?

3 Likes

I don’t know why it would say I’m missing ingredients, I have them on my desk

3 Likes

Did you mix this ??? I dont see it …and I could never take FLV BB muff that high …but what do I know … Have you tried shroomys Frosted Flake recipe from a decade ago lol ?

I like to put peanut butter and honey in Frosted flakes spook good

2 Likes

The muffin, is a little high for my tastes - I would tend to hang it in there at around half or less (it is light on muffin)
The cereal 27 is the same maybe half - three quarters of what you have there

3 Likes

I find it’s a weaker flavour, It’s in the ball park of suggested percentages on the Flavorah website

2 Likes

I’m kinda going for that, I want it to be like a blueberry jam muffin with frosted flakes on top

2 Likes

Id like to try the AP / cereal 27 combo but at like 3pct and .5 maybe a touch of FW yellow cake ??? Or JF yellow cake but I still havent tried the JF myself

2 Likes

All I have JF Yellow left I think

3 Likes

@woftam can’t you go 1 to 1 ratio with FW and JF YC

3 Likes

Ya pretty much 1:1 sub

4 Likes

Maybe lower The cereal 27 add 1pct YC and keep the AP ??? Im just shooting off the hip here , its been a minute since ive used Cereal 27 … Beaufort has a nice combo he uses with FA breakfast cereal and FA apple pie

3 Likes

Are frosted flakes like corn flakes?

For Corn Flakes you can use cereal 27 and FA Corn (one drop per 30ml)

4 Likes

Yeah it’s essentially just a powdered sugar or icing on them

3 Likes

Yes but covered with sugar

3 Likes

This is a pretty good FF recipe …

4 Likes

What percent Cereal 27 ???

1 Like

Depends on your taste but I would use around 1.5% - 2.5% depending on what else you have in the mix and where you want it to sit.

But i do go pretty light on flavours so you may want to push it a little - just dont use too much FA corn or you will miss the sweet spot

4 Likes

I do like the concept , frosted flake anything is good

2 Likes

Pretty mild, but TPA Sweet Cereal Flakes with a smidgen of Cereal 27 is yummy.

3 Likes

Shes gonna say TPA cereal watch

3 Likes