Bob's Bold, Bizarre, and Blasphemous Flavor Hunt

This is good to know. I’ll have to try Hangsen Italian Cream or something to see if that brings it out. It’s pretty underwhelming at the moment. I’ve got it paired with coconut and caramel and a little RY4 and it’s just not popping. Gonna try adding a smidge of AP as well.

4 Likes

I think my LA butter is a triangle flavor now that I think on it :slight_smile: Nice and Bold, No Wimpy under flavored Pale Assed Vapes here that’s for sure

It’s not the first time I’ve had a pair of flavors do something unexpected. The last was Capella Bav Cream and Van Whipped. The pair did a triple sweet dance together and about ruined the blend they were in it was so silly assed sweet. One or the other alone was fine but paired up look out it went way off the scale for me.

6 Likes

There is actually a flavor that goes off the “Bob” scale?!
Good to know! Anything that @Bob_Bitchen won’t vape is definitely too be avoided!

6 Likes

ORrrrr…
I was thinking :lightbulb:…Bob may’ve just stumbled on a replacement for sucralose! lol
(Of course I won’t know until I can try it!)

4 Likes

Not sure if this is helpful but seems intriguing! http://www.lhitchenusa.com/Extracts_flavouring.htm

2 Likes

Got that site saved for a rainy day thorough looking over. Some really choice sounding stuff there.
Bratwurst Sausage
Now this I can work with.
Heh
Bob.

6 Likes

Let me know if you find Grilled Onions and Mushrooms to go with that and I’m all in!

3 Likes