“Body is too similar to what you recently posted” error when editing post

Gee I thought I was too hammered to go drunk shopping (can’t edit a simple post) yippee here I go anybody need anything while I’m shopping :rofl:

6 Likes

You never know @RexRabbit. Unlike some “other” forums, you can actually post up that crazy shit here and most ELR’rs can help out, even FOR the crazier sounding stuff.

5 Likes

lost vape triade … with fries

5 Likes

Ok hahaha :rofl:

2 Likes

One of these

And some these
You’re making me hungry :rofl:

6 Likes

I can edit. But there have been some connectivity issues…like the page won’t load at 4:05am pacific standard time and about an hour ago. @daath

6 Likes

I started answering this post, and then starting picking up pine cones. I think me and you are in the same boat. :wink:

7 Likes

I think you are on a whole new level dear.

7 Likes

I don’t know id probably jump in the rabbits don’t swim so well😎

2 Likes

bugs_bunny-1
Home run bunny

3 Likes

I get the same message, body is too similar. I hadn’t noticed cause I didn’t edit anything recently because as you all know I’m brilliant and need no so thing as editing :laughing:

5 Likes

Haven’t noticed it yet. I suppose if it’s still happening or important you could… copy your post …delete original… then repost with the edits.

5 Likes

Well all except that bit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Depends on how hammered you are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hate when that happens…
a1ded4778b08488e022cf3b58527baa2

6 Likes

This is a test… Gee I hope i get a good grade…ah no wrong kind of test…trying to edit this post

2 Likes

Nope still says blah blah blah no editing drunk posts

2 Likes

This happened to me last night. After the third attempt to edit I just abandoned the message and knew something was wrong with the site.

3 Likes

Yep…kind of makes you think before you hit the reply button…all I can say is thank God for speel cheeck

4 Likes

LOL, yea you better get it right like you’re in a spelling bee.

2 Likes