Boss Shots Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart by Darren Cole

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart Boss Shot
(also known as a One Shot) comes in 500ml & 1000ml bottles with flavours pre-blended.
Mix % for this recipe is 15.5%. This is eLiquid concentrate and is not ready to vape.
Flavour Boss supply the recipes mixed to the correct percentages in a bottle
ready for you to add Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine to fill the bottle.

https://flavour-boss.co.uk/product/lunch-ladies-lemon-tart-recipe/

Give me the recipe so I can make it, that’s kinda what we do here.

6 Likes

@FlavorCloudsVaping are you a vendor or do you have any financial interest in this company you are linking to?
Just curious since you have mentioned the same company a few times now.
And as Joel said, this is a site that is all about DIY to be honest.

6 Likes

No involved at all, just helping other with what I found. And perhaps it helps someone.

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart by Darren Cole

Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart Boss Shot (also known as a One Shot) comes in 500ml & 1000ml bottles with flavours pre-blended. Mix % for this recipe is 15.5%. This is eLiquid concentrate and is not ready to vape. Flavour Boss supply the recipes mixed to the correct percentages in a bottle ready for you to add Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerine and/or Nicotine to fill the bottle.

Concentrate Brand Percentage
Bavarian Cream TPA 1%
Biscuit INW 0.5%
Custard FA 1.5%
Golden Butter CAP 0.3%
Graham Cracker (Clear) TPA 2%
Juicy Lemon CAP 1%
Lemon Meringue Pie FW 4%
Lemon Sicily FA 3%
Meringue FA 1.5%
Sweetener TPA 0.75%
PG VG Steeping
30% 70% 4 Weeks
Flavour Profile: Tangy Lemon curd lavished over gooey Meringue, enveloped in delicious thin crust Pastry.

Flavour Notes: Lemon, Pastry, Tart

This is more for the person that does not want to buy each and every flavor. It’s all in there in a flavor base.

It is DIY just in a base form. Go buy all the flavors then, I am just here to help others.

Are you a vendor or do you have any financial interest in e-liquid recipes?
Just curious since you have commented because I posted a link to someone who offers flavors batches for DIY.

To me it looks like you are trying to help yourself more than you are trying to help others with all that hard promoting of these 2 one shots.
And theres no need to get pissy with me for pointing out that this DIY site is a DIY site. Chillax dude and stop coming of as someone totally obsessed.

1 Like

Well there is an easy fix for that dude, just leave and don’t come back if thats how you feel.

4 Likes

A lot of people have answered your questions in this forum actually

Right back at ya, buddy!

4 Likes

Why are you getting personal and calling me names?
If anything it is retarded to do what you are doing now just because you don’t like the answers or the posts i have done.

3 Likes

And all this because he didn’t like the replies given to him. Geez

1 Like

Somebody is in dire need of some Wah-burgers and French Cries

4 Likes

Ok children. Enough. Take it to a PM or something.

7 Likes

You ain’t the boss of me

3 Likes

Yes she is, lol. In here she dah boss with the balls.

3 Likes
13 Likes

Is it Friday yet?

4 Likes