Bottle recommendations for steeping

I’m at the point where I need to steep a big volume of juice at once, I make my juice for myself and two others, all I have is a handful of 120ml boston round glass bottles left. So my question is where can i get 16oz plastic bottles for relatively cheap, or is $5 a pop the average or could a get a 6 pack that’s decent quality for around $10? also where should I buy them? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I’ve used the 8 oz version of these and below and really like them. Good quality and they come with the twist tops. They are available in 16 oz and 32 oz.

2 Likes

I’m going with Big Benny on this one. PET for the win !!! Lot’s of styles, colors, closures, etc.

https://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin9s.html

Ever think about recycling beer and liquor bottles? Yeah their glass but you can reuse them. Plus getting them empty can be fun.

5 Likes

Love these but I do steep in glass because I have 20 120ml bottles a friend gives them to me at work he buys a bottle a week for 54 dollars of cyclops vapor colosus
Oh well I offer to make him juice for cheap but he loves it

This is a 120ml from nicotine river

steep in glass from GBO, drip/fill from PET or lower grade plastic.

2 Likes

that’s a solid idea, got some jameson bottles around

gbo?
what’s that?

1 Like

Premium Vials is my personal favorite. I’ve never had a broken bottle or a missed quantity.

The bottles are high quality and low cost and clean. If you buy them from ebay, God only nows what they had been storing in them before. I quit doing that. You cant trust e-bay sellers with bottles.

The shipping is kind of expensive so buy everything you think you will need for a long time to justify the shipping.

http://www.premiumvials.com/

What size do you get? Have you ever used their bottles with a pump? I was thinking about getting either 8 or 16 oz amber bottles with a pump. But I was curious if the spout of the pump will fit in the opening of a unicorn bottle.

I bought 4 and 8 oz bottles from them for my nicotine stash and for batches plus 1oz droppers for testers along with a number of different sized/styled plastic dripper bottles for my on the go bottles. I have not bought any pump bottles so I have no idea if that would work. I just use funnels for pouring into the smaller bottles.

1 Like