Bottle Shaker?

So I was curious, if this would be worth using?

I’ve considered the same basic type thing, Where I work we use to deal with with tons of paper, and we had 2 paper joggers. We just started not using them and not bringing in a lot of paper to the job so my employer was selling off some equipment. I asked if they would be interested in getting rid of one of the paper joggers, thinking about using one for what you want to do, I also thought the price they would sell it to me would not make it cost effective. They let me have one for 10 dollars (it’s worth probably 600-700 bucks) Everyone that seen me carrying it out the door asked if I was going to be using it when I went on trips (I still work with reams of paper at job sites… lol If I had been smart I would have been able to of purchased both of them, but as of yet I haven’t been able to try it out.epending on how well that item shakes it might work just fine,

I gave that one serious thought. I would be interested to see if someone has used this and if so how much? And for how long (used for a week a month a year)

My only concern is strapping on 15ml and. 30 ml bottle over and over again will burn it out. Like it’ll work great at the start but a month later not so much.

Get this instead

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000BROV02/ref=pd_aw_sim_21_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=21Ws4-oWJiL&dpSrc=sims&preST=AC_UL100_SR100%2C28&refRID=0Q1HPHTXJMXGEYVX9N7C

1 Like

just saw this on that listing:

Question:

will this fit the opening of a 10ml bottle used for diy ejuice

Answer:

The bottle must have at least a 11 mm (0.43 inch) opening.

Don’t have my ruler with me lol not sure

1 Like

The shaker is not worth the trouble.(even if it works on the bottles you want)
The stirrer is ok, but remember, it’s a stirrer, not a frother. I have only used it in small beakers
for initial stirring and it’s fine. Remember, you get what you pay for.

2 Likes

@5prock3t @MisterSinner
My boston rounds are:
1oz–11.5mm
2oz–12,2mm
4oz–14mm
inside neck diameter

I still use a magnetic stirrer. All of my 50ml batches get a 3 minute stir before being put in the cabinet. Larger batches get another minute or two depending. As long as they have a decent vortex while stirring. All done at room temperature unless it isn’t stirring well.
I have used a magnetic stirrer for decades. Colloid metals, herbal tinctures, oil blends, etc. and now e-juice.
I have many sizes of stir bars, and a magnetic retriever to remove the bar from the liquid. Some of my tinctures REQUIRE alcohol for blending properly, so the beaker/bottle must be covered to avoid alcohol evaporation during mixing/blending. The magnetic stirrer is perfect for it, and I use the same method for my e-juice that contains alcohol.
It blends better, and the alcohol gets removed later by ‘breathing’ it. It can always be frothed later.

2 Likes

My badger stirrer sure seems to froth just fine.

many thanks!

I have one also [Badger 121] It works fine, does the job.

Its a rare occasion that mine wont fit into a bottle, I just dump into a flask and mix/blend it in there.

1 Like

The reviews that I’ve seen on the paint shaker haven’t been all that great. I wouldn’t pay what they’re asking for it.

The Badger 121, right?
It’s good, I am on my second one, but after 3yrs.
Used it on oil blends before e-juice.
Good battery life also, unless you use it 24/7

If you have a sawz-all (reciprocating saw) you can rivet a bar clamp to a shortened blade. Will shake a 30 or 60 bottle to a near froth in under a minute.

1 Like

Is it possible for you to take a pic of this blade. You have my interest I just can’t picture what you mean.

2 Likes

Now that is just fancy. I just use plumbing straps. They hold the bottles very well.

1 Like

That’s awesome man. Ty for the picture

I mounted a small bar clamp in a $5 jigsaw. I wrap a strap around the clamp for extra stability.