Bourbon in tobacco

Greetings all, After looking through a bunch of tobacco recipes, I’ve noticed quite a few recipes have a little bourbon flavoring in them. Does bourbon enhance tobacco flavors? Or, do you think, it is just for the bourbon flavor?

5 Likes

I dunno but I do love my flv bourbon a bit too much! :slight_smile:
.2%- .4% works for me, anything else is overkill.
but each to their own… if you want it in your tobaccos, or even in your fruits…
I hope it will bring smiles to your clouds! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I guess people have always liked a little booze with their smoke :smile:
Personally I can’t stand the stuff, but to each their own.
Try it out and see how you like it. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Might have to try a little.

1 Like

A proper gentleman usually has a fine bourbon to compliment his cigar.

6 Likes

IMO, I’d say a little of both, actually. :wink: I very much enjoy a bit of bourbon in my liquids. Brings a nice earthy, warm, and velvety smoothness to the table. I tried quite a few bourbons on the market, but, always came back to TPA Kentucky Bourbon :wink:

5 Likes

One of my favorite mixes to date is a Buckies Blend Pipe NET with Vanilla Custard V2, and TFA Kentucky Bourbon. I always had that with a glass of bourbon as well. My favorite go to. Sad I ran out of that NET. Making 4 cigar NETS still. I have one more month then harvest time. They have been steeping for 6 months already.

3 Likes

Flv bourbon is da bomb! All one needs to do is smell it. You can’t get any closer to the real thing.

3 Likes

All this talk about booze and a smoke, can ya help me out with a tobacco flavor? My introduction to vaping tobacco was with NETs but I’d like to find a decent tobacco flavor and so far I haven’t had any luck. The last one I tried was FA Glory. The NETs I liked were natural cavendish, flue cured virginia, virginia red and burley.

3 Likes

You could try my hillbilly pipe… Might be right for you…
Won’t know till you mix it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Synthetic Keepers:

Even though I am primarily vaping my own creations of naturally extracted tobacco (NET) liquids these days, here’s is a list of synthetic tobaccos which I would consider “keepers” in a tobacco lovers concerntrate stash.

Super Concentrated ~
French Pipe
Maxx Blend
Cohiba
Black Mile
Seven
Turkish
(All purchased from Bull City Flavors)

Inawera ~
Am4a
Black for Pipe
Dark for Pipe
Tobacco Garuda
Dirty Neutral Base (Ash Additive)

Flavour Art ~
Dark Vapure
Maxx Blend
Shade
SoHo

Hangsen ~
Arabic
Black Label (Dijarum)
Pipe (French Pipe)
Turkish
Elder Captain

Flavorah ~
Cured Tobacco
Red Burley
Kentucky Blend

EcigExpress ~
Mile Seven
Black Mile

Nicvape ~
Carolina Tobacco

But don’t take my word alone. Read the reviews and descriptions of these tobaccos prior to making a purchase; some of them may not be to your liking.

:wink:

3 Likes

To expand on @Kinnikinnick 's list just a bit,
Hangsen:
Desert Ship
Highway
No 5
RY 1

I’ve also been experimenting with Flavorah’s Tatanka, as a complimentary flavor, added to some mixes, lightly. Coming up with a couple of interesting combos, using it. Still in the experimental stage.

2 Likes