Breeze pro spearmint

I’ve googled everything I could. I can’t find a clone or anything close. I have acquired a bunch of different mints, ice, koolada, and super sweet. So far I have a mild mint and cool taste with a oily hint. Nothing close to as strong as the breeze pro. I’ve read a bunch on other iced flavors but not much recent info or final findings. I’m all new here so I’ve been trying to add flavor to existing juice, ( mints, I love salts, jewel mint and mint diamond, and nkd8 mint ). No success yet. I found some older reddit strings that start out with breeze mint or spearmint but then kinda drift off. The last one a read had a lot of people leaning on choice of vape for a better or worse flavor. Maybe that matters. I am using a Novo 4. Any help would be great

2 Likes

Have you tried Ws-5?

1 Like

No? What’s that? Forgive my lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Just read up on ws-3/ws-5/and ws-23. I’ll have to figure out where to order them from. Wish we had a place to just stop and grab stuff. Another question is how do you guys taste test the mixes? Once I put something in my pod it takes awhile to work it out. I put a little peach in it once and had peach everything for 5 or 6 days.

1 Like

I usually test using an RTA as I don’t use pods. If that is all you have, perhaps use a fresh pod to test and afterwards just use similar flavours in it.

With a pod I am thinking it would possibly need simple recipes of 2 or 3 flavours and possibly higher levels of flavours, sweetener and cooling to match a commercial pod recipe,

I do MTL at fairly low wattage and tend to use higher percentages compared to the DL guys here. I am sure there are others on here who mix for pods so hopefully you can get more info from them. :grin:

4 Likes

Flavor Jungle has WS-5.

2 Likes

As I read it seems like a rda might be something to have for the testing help. Now next question. Is there a good kit that is plug and play? I asked at the shop up the street and he said I’d be best to buy on line cause no one really buys them anymore. He had parts and that was it.

2 Likes

Yes an RDA would work well. If you solely use POD systems then I would look for a MTL RDA so you can put a highish ohm coil in it to better represent your POD.

2 Likes

You say highish ohm. I work with a tone of electronics and troubleshooting. The ohm rating on the coils makes no sense to me. My Novo 4 are .80 and .90 first one I had to change due to taste was reading 1.20. That means nothing to me in the electrical world. The shop I bought it said the difference in the .8 to .9 was throat hit. I honestly couldn’t tell you. I appreciate any input

2 Likes

There is not much difference between 0.8 or a 0.9 Ohm coil on any coil. Throat hit is negligent between the two. It’s a sales pitch. The Novo is a low powder device. It needs high Ohms to heat the mesh coil on the device. Basically it is the proverbial mouth to lung device.
Look at 1.0 Ohms as a base. The higher the Ohm of the coil the lower the wattage needed to heat the coil. The lower the Ohms 0.1 will demand a higher wattage (larger battery draw).
Throat hit is a function of the kind of nicotine and amount of flavors.

2 Likes

Thank you for the break down.

2 Likes

So I guess I need to buy stuff separately? I don’t see any complete kits for the rda. In my mind I just want a small setup that can sit on my table when I need it. It looks like I buy the rda separately and add it to a mod? I’m in Western Pa if that matters. Any advice on a set up, tip and control.

3 Likes

Ok. So I bought a mod and a rda. Bit of a learning curve with that but I’ll make do. Now back to figuring the flavor out.

5 Likes