Bringing my friend Lucky Shot to Norway

No problem. I’m sorry as well. I wasn’t trying to be offensive either, just felt it was a bit of an over reaction to the situation, and also completely unlike you, at least what I know of you. No harm, no foul…still luvs you bunches :hamster:

3 Likes

everyone should look at @MysticRose and @Sprkslfly exchange and learn from it , this was how i know ELR to be lots of respect to both of you to be able to easily communicate a problem and solve an issue without it escalating well played you two

3 Likes

I knew when i saw your initial post that it was directed to me and i just ignored it since my name was left out. And now my name isn’t left out anymore so i think i need to reply.

You talk about an annoyance because someone and me in this case says anything about the fact that i have to pay ridiculous shipping if i would make an order from the us.

Have it ever hit you that it might be annoying when you guys always speak about the good deals you make, when you talk about the free shipping, and what not! I mean it goes both ways.

It’s gonna be like this all the time, for some a certain thing will be really positive and for others that same thing might be negative and if we can’t talk about it without having people lashing out on us, then what can we talk about?.

With your rant you told me, that me responding about shipping costs in a thread where someone said that the shipping was to high is not acceptable because it makes you vent. I say you need to get better at venting bro because if you are gonna have fits like this over things I and others write then you are gonna have a problem for sure because this was not the last time anyone wrote anything about shipping, that’s for damned sure.

And as an ending i will say that this was written with love in my heart.

2 Likes

I left you out because like I said, I realize you were venting as well. But then, I felt compelled to explain what triggered it.

In short, it was the “fucked over” comment. Not that shipping was high. That particular phrase says that someone is intentionally trying to take advantage of you. When a discount or whatever promotion is clearly based on someone’s generosity. Quite the opposite of intending to screw a customer. And the sales or vendor threads is where this usually comes up, and once again, why I was wrong to put this here.

Again though, I apologise for going off to the extent I did.

3 Likes

I can totally admit that it was a bad choice of words, i will blame that entirely on the fact that english isn’t my mother language, so my bad.
No hurt feelings on my part.

3 Likes

Appreciate that. I have no ill will towards you either bud, as we all have our moments.

I think a Helluva lot of ya man, so no hard feelings here. And for what it’s worth, like I said (and I mean it) it’s just been building, and I’m tired of so much negativaty in the world (especially the US) lately.

This is my favorite refuge, and I don’t want to lose the place where the majority are civil and respectful.

3 Likes

I have no reason to think less of you either bro, what i have seen so far here on ELR you seem to be a really nice dude for sure, being really helpful to people going out of your way sometimes in order to do that.

I feel you on the negativity all around us and can understand if something builds up because of it.

So what i can do in order to help out making this a better place is to word my posts a bit better and avoid the strong words that can be seen as negative.

4 Likes

My sincerest apologies to all involved for taking the thread so far out of bounds.
Rob

6 Likes

Since you do the apology i feel i need to do the same since i was one of the instigators.
Sorry for for helping out getting this thread out of bounds.

6 Likes

:heart: Love is all around :heart:Best wishes for the weekend, you guys n gals.

6 Likes

Try my Lucky Try clone of this flavor. If you can’t get the original, you can probably get these ingredients. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m missing some of the flavors in this, but I saved it for later. Good idea about the stone. :+1:

2 Likes

Lovely @anon60225325, did you know that Chefs are selling Lucky Shot? It sure about shipping but should be cheaper than US? :blush:

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/osdiy-blends/4999-lucky-shot.html

4 Likes

I didn’t know, sweet @Lolly, thank you! :relaxed: I will check that one out because, well, I still “need” it, lol.

1 Like

I checked with them for you a while back and they don’t ship to Norway.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can smuggle a bottle out for you lol

3 Likes

Oh you did? Thank you! Are you sure you’re not just saying that? :grin: That would be great - you can ship with Stevie!

1 Like

We’re not allowed to send liquids in the mail but I’m sure there’s a way around it. Stevie goes nowhere lol

2 Likes

What would they do if you freeze it, now a solid. At least for a time.

3 Likes

I hear you keep saying that, blah blah blah :sleeping: Send it with Stevie, I say! :speak_no_evil:

1 Like