Broke Vaper CA

Anyone had dealings with this company? Just curious, because they have FA Monsoon for a decent price.

5 Likes

The broke vaper, as I have never ordered from them is a reputable Canadian B&M.

4 Likes

If you can wait until the weekend they may have an Easter sale? DashVapes has some of the best prices for FA but no monsoon

3 Likes

Looking specifically for FA Monsoon. It is a key ingredient in one of my favorite mixes.

3 Likes

What’s the monsoon all about? Some sort of tobacco flavour?

2 Likes

The Broke Vaper is one of the best DIY vendors in Canada. I’ve done lots of business there. Be warned it will cost you to ship from Canada. Just like it’s expensive for us to buy from the US same goes the other way around with shipping charges.

4 Likes

Not sure what the price is from Broke Vapor but this place is out of Charlotte NC. They do rebottle but the rebottle to glass.

5 Likes

It is a flavor on it’s own unique. Mixed with Dragon Fruit it becomes one of my all time vapes. Basically 3 parts dragon on one part Monsoon and it is my all time fave and have been out of it for sometime now. I pulled the trigger with BCV and am happy with it.

5 Likes

Link to the recipe? I think I have an old bottle of sitting.

3 Likes

No real recipe to link. Start with 1% Monsoon and then 5% Dragon Fruit TFA. Then adjust to liking.

3 Likes

Bull City has it if you are in the states. https://www.bullcityflavors.com/monsoon-fa/

4 Likes

Could check out the ELR Resource page:
The Broke Vaper sells everything DIY! For 10% off use the code: ELRECIPES

5 Likes

Yeah, that is who BCV is. Lol.

At least to me. I may have the acronym wrong.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that it was a darker berry mix. Some spice and some thing about tobaccos. Monsoon sounds like it would be right up my alley. Minus the tobacco

3 Likes

There really is no tobacco taste to me. If there is it is faint. It is a very unique flavor.

3 Likes

I really like monsoon, and I am not sure how to describe it, something a nicely perfumey with a bit of citrus, if my memory serves me right. It’s been a while.
The dragon fruit is a very dominant thing, more than a fraction of a percent and I run away. I am surprised that you can taste monsoon on top of 5% of it, not that I am saying your are not. Could be worth taking the dragon fruit way down to see how it goes.

4 Likes

Like I said I mix by smell. I am not a conventional mixer.

5 Likes

Order from Kelly Mann, tell him Jingles Joel Rayner sent you

4 Likes

I did this and got the price raised and they banned me… Thanx …lmao :wink:

5 Likes

He’s usually the first one to message me and tell me I got kicked out of a DIY group on FB

3 Likes