Bubbles flavor

It is and it does dissolve crystals quickly.

Maybe I should’ve responded in general for those that has or use a USC… sorry for replying to your post.

5 Likes

I dont use either, Pro… so I can not say it does or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont take offensive… too many here already do, and it just kills vibes… :wink:

4 Likes

That’s the thing… no one even asked you if it worked, I was replying from experience and you kinda cut it short with that… might be true statement… Yeah, I got a bit irritated by that… Kinda killed my vibe.

2 Likes

No You did not ask me… but I did volunteer how I did it my way… before your post, and after.

I then explained I do not use heat and I dont use an ultra sonic. That is not a slight against you… Im not out to get @Pro_Vapes over using what ever you want to use. It doesn’t effect me, as I have plenty of things here to use… but I can explain why I don’t or wont use it.

Of course heat will dissolve anything… the higher you turn up… the ultra sonic… did nothing for me but ruin juices, and since I bought mine at a thrift shop, I tossed it out. So no… I do not own one and will not rebuy one to test out how well it will work on my own tart and sour concoctions…

Anyone else wants to use it… do it… I do not care… Go do it… wow… not a big deal here…

I hope your Friday night gets better, @Pro_Vapes
I am off… hot date… going to go catch some tunes and chill with friends… :wink:

2 Likes

Whether you use a USC was never in question,

This is what sparked my remarks. It was info intended for the community… All that other stuff don’t have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Thank you all, I will tell you how I am doing

6 Likes

Good luck @Gus6:wink:

(I was not talking about Ca glue either :stuck_out_tongue: )
Was in a hurry… and had the best night in a while lol… good friends and tunes can do that…
Much needed break!

Have fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes