Bubbles flavor

Let’s see if someone can help me … I make this Shaner recipe, which I like very much, I have added 0.5 of WS23, for a bit of cold, and I would like to add the sensation of bubbles, if that is possible … So, will any flavor give me that bubble feeling?
Thanks in advance

5 Likes

I have used vapable fizzy additive with some success. I seem to remember aurora fa does fizzy. And before @anon84779643 says it, the flavorah citrus soda has good rep in some circles.
Would be good to hear how it goes for you, it is something I’d like to do more of.

6 Likes

Fizzy Sherbet VTA gives a TINY amount of that… not much but then neither does champagne or other things I’ve tried LOL

7 Likes

King @woftam to the rescue!!!

5 Likes

Citric Acid and soda base ( baking soda ) mixed with your saliva is what makes the bubbly in your mouth…I belive im right here lol…Since we arent dealing with the mouth and are dealing with the nose when vaping its a tough task…i do wonder if a person took Citric Acid and mixed thwmselves in a base ( pg ) but took it as high as possible if it would guve this sought after feel

Note: keep in mind i havent played with many of the newer flavors that are supposes to help with this sensation ( fizzy )

5 Likes

I really like Ca and Ma at a total saturation of a 50/50 base mix for them… and then use at .6% :innocent: :upside_down_face: :nerd_face: Sure beats Lorann’s tart and sour every single time.

5 Likes

Do you mind explaining this more? I’ve used both of these but separately Ca 10% and Ma 30% in PG and used at 0.3% and 1% respectively. I just don’t get how you make the 50/50 base mix?

4 Likes

50%vg and 50%pg into your favorite bottle size.

I use 30ml bottles. I have more than my own share of those.
I use 1/4 teaspoon of each, and add that to my bottle, then top it off with a 50/50 and shake the hell out of it… after 3 days, if it all has dissolved, I am good to use the concoction in my ejuice recipes :slight_smile:

if it has not all dissolved, I still keep shaking it… eventually it will all dissolve and you will not see any crystals in the liquid base.

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give it a go… :tada:

5 Likes

Mind you… it will give bubbles [sorry… a ‘sort’ of bubbly effect, but no bubbles] used higher… but there is a threshold, where it can and will mute your mixes. It really will not bring bubbles, but it will make anything citrus or fruits, pop… it will help support bubbles… and be careful using it with citrus soda flv…

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought, I used it for the pop too.

5 Likes

This is not bad

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes smoky, but what do you mean? Ca sulfate, nitrite, nitrate, sulphite, or what, specifically, please?

3 Likes

Citric Acid and Malic Acid. Citric acid tastes like lemon KoolAid powder (sour -slightly lemon) and Malic acid is the “Tart” used in popular candies

7 Likes

FW Lemonade has some fizz going on, but the longer it steeps, the more it steeps away. It won’t disappear completely though. If you can incorporate it with the lemon and limes in your recipe, you may not need to look further.

5 Likes

No need mate everyone has already suggested the best methods

5 Likes
4 Likes

A Ultrasonic Cleaner and a little heat make fast work of dissolving crystals.

5 Likes

This might be true… but I don’t use either… make it shake it and forget about it till you need it…
a 30ml bottle will last me maybe a year… I dont use it often. :slight_smile:

3 Likes