Building up the collection

So…I’ve been building…

15 Likes

Looks nice!:star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh, you’re building a flavor collection? That’s cute!

14 Likes

NICE, very nice my friend!! How many do you suppose are there? Do you keep the ones you use a lot on the lazy suzans? Every thing is within arms reach. I like it.

3 Likes

@TorturedZen that things just closes up ?? !!!

5 Likes

I think some of us weren’t allowed to have a chemistry kit when they were kids.

5 Likes

@ladycrooks Congrats on adding to your stash. Now you have even more options to experiment with. Enjoy fully and keep having fun !!

6 Likes

That’s a collection and a half!

Looks like anymore and you’ll need to build an extension too.

5 Likes

Looks like it’s missing WS23 (TPA) :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Is that the shelf just above the towel press in your house :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Brah… Super Sick!!!

5 Likes

Whats in the big bottles the ones that look like bases? Is that what they are the ones straight ahead up top the shelf.

3 Likes

I have that flavor…not a fuckin clue what to do with it either…im a bit scared of it to be honest…lol

4 Likes

It’s to give a cooling (like using menthol without the menthol taste)

5 Likes

That is beautiful and organized …I fucking love it

7 Likes

That’s pretty awesome not gonna lie. Wow!

4 Likes

do you use all those flavors for something,? That’s insane! One day…one day I want to own something like that it’s only been 3 months for me and I don’t mix for anyone there’s no way I’d use that much but now …now I just want a collection.lol! I still don’t know how long those really last for…

4 Likes

It’s used as a condiment to add a cooling effect to the front of the mouth. I’d suggest testing it at 0.25% in a blend to start with and never mix it with a concentrate that has custard notes.

6 Likes