Bull City and River Supply experience

In River Supply defense they did replace the smelly nic. I did try that smelly nic in a recipe, was like I added peanut butter to it…yuck

3 Likes

Just arrived

7 Likes

Saturday order here, went out Tue as well. :thumbsup:

Daaamn. You’re hitting @woftam territory now I’d bet! lol

5 Likes

Pfft, I think @woftam is a gallon an hour :laughing:

5 Likes

Depends on the supplier. India is one major for liquid nicotine. India is on lockdown. If the lockdown last long enough shipping is shut down and will last till current supply’s are exhausted. The Swiss are another major supplier and claim a five year supply. Will have to see where the lockdowns and stay at home orders take us.

3 Likes

I’m out of likes again Michelle, but that’s my sole supplier at this point.

3 Likes

I bought all the nic I’ll need for the next few years. Bought from three different suppliers at their Christmas sales. I tested all the nic as I rebottles. LNW tested within 2% percent of stated 100mg/ml. Bought Liquid Barn CNT line. It too tested in the same margin( smoothest FB I have had). A third test from a vendor I won’t name but is mentioned in this thread and popular came in at 76mg/ml when it should have been 97 to 100. Customer Service blew me off when I asked for replacement. Won’t ever use that vendor again.

4 Likes

@rcleven could you PM me the details of that ?

4 Likes

Excellent company and in fact the only place if I ever needed nicotine, where I would go when I can not get it at my work place. Good guys run it…
I would not purchase the flavors… as they do not carry Flavorah…

5 Likes

Carolina Xtract will sell you tractor trailer load if you got the money, I did stock up on 2 liters about a month ago, comes sealed. And reminds everyone not to freeze it. :dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes