Bull City and River Supply experience

Ordered some PG, VG, and 3 flavors from Bull City on March 21 at 1:30 AM. Received all on March 25 via FedEx at 5:00 PM. Five days from North Carolina to Iowa. Pretty close to business as usual.

And for those not on the River Supply mailing list, I received the following from them today:

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to fill orders for nicotine in sizes 1 liter and above. We are still taking bulk orders through our sales team to expedite as much as possible. Additionally, our small DIY-friendly bottles of nicotine are still in stock and available on our website. If you would like to ensure that you are among the first to receive bulk orders once our stock is replenished, please email our sales team at sales@nicotineriver.com or give them a call at 805-375-0401 to make your order.

We know this is frustrating. Our tobacco supply chain has temporarily shutdown as a result of the crisis facing our country and world. As you know, this is not just impacting our industry but countless others. We take sourcing very seriously. When it comes to maintaining our high standards, the few available substitutions simply won’t do. Quality matters, and we cannot sell our customers an inferior product and call it PurNic. We want you to buy from us with confidence, even during precarious times.

7 Likes

Sorry, scratching my head at what is meant by this post?

BCF is one of, if not the fastest to ship but they do not carry not nic so not sure what your getting at?

6 Likes

You can still buy Nicotine from them just not 1 liter and above…Your going to see this more and more ( limited supply ) …

6 Likes

Strange, because I have a little ecig shop my self in Denmark, yes in Denmark i know but, every where I buy my pure 99,9% nicotine there’s no shortage at all they say and i buy lots of pure nicotine which I mix to 100mg for selling. So I wonder if it’s cool business to get more money?

5 Likes

@mjag The OP is conflating BCF with NR.

5 Likes

River Supply sent that out to everyone who is subscribes to their newsletter.

I also received that notification.

It’s just telling everyone that the DIY community can still order smaller quantities but the 1 liter size and up is unavailable for the time being.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I made people scratch their head and misuse words like “conflate”. I thought more of us vapers would be concerned about how and when the pandemic will affect our supply of vaping products.

As of today, more than half the states have imposed lockdowns that force many nonessential business to close. I’ve yet to see any reports on how “nonessential” is being defined. Clearly it means places where the public go, like restaurants. But is a mail order company where only employees gather nonessential.

North Carolina is not yet in lockdown, so apparently BCF is still fully functional. My comments on BCF and River Supply are not conflated. They are totally separate. I suppose I should have said, “And ON A SEPARATE NOTE River Supply…”

The River Supply message is a bit confusing. It says their “supply chain is… shutdown.” That implies that they can’t get new product and are selling out of existing inventory. Big bottles are gone but there are some “small DIY-friendly bottles” left. What happens when they are gone too? River Supply is in California, which is locked down. But apparently River Supply is allowed to continue operating. I find it strange that there is no info about lockdowns or supply issues on the River Supply website.

I had hoped my post would cause others to comment on their experience ordering and receiving products, both in the USA and international.

4 Likes

River Supply isn’t the only game in town for sourcing nicotine. Vapers Tek, Carolina Extracts, Liquid Nicotine Wholesale are a few others.

6 Likes

Have you used these guys for base ( VG , PG ) I just bought some the other day hoping they have good quality product

6 Likes

You should be fine. I ordered some stuff from them before (flavors, PG, VG and Nic) and didn’t notice anything “off”. I didn’t use them that much because they didn’t carry (at the time) all of the flavorings that I needed and I prefer one-stop shopping to ordering all over the place. They’re a good company and would be surprised if you had any issues with them.

6 Likes

I have not. I held my breath and ordered 1 gal VG and 1L PG from RS. Bad experience w/them in the past but thankfully the order arrived in 1 week. That was 2 weeks ago. Stuff may have changed since then.

4 Likes

Cool …you know how it is when you order something from new company :dizzy_face::scream::see_no_evil: stressing until it’s used lol

5 Likes

You’re funny! :joy:

4 Likes

I have bought Nic 3 times from them in last 3 months and always been fast and nic is very good much better than RS I think i get a litre of salts and a litre of free base every order to stock up i never got any flavors i use Bull city for them

4 Likes

I didn’t apropos that he opined “conflate”! Shame on @SessionDrummer!

5 Likes

BCF has kicked butt during all this. I’ve placed three orders since this began and got them all on time.

4 Likes

I personally love Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers for my nic

4 Likes

I got orders in from both BCF and River supply. First time BCF didnt ship next day but that is understandable right now. River supply for my Friday afternoon order out on Tuesday. Also placed an order with e-aromashop for my Inawera needs, if I run out of Shisha Strawberry my friends are gonna string me up. DHL was the only option for e-aromashop, they can no longer ship USPS. Also got orders in at Flavor Jungle and Gremlin and they both shipped the next day.

Didn’t want to make that many separate orders but was scrambling to get what I needed. My friends stocked up on my diy blends rather than TP I guess :thinking: Went through a gallon of VG in one week :triumph:

4 Likes

LNW base is good, just killed off a gallon of the VG and cant tell a difference between that and River Supply VG. Same goes for the PG, good stuff. Love LNW nic, so clean, that, Vaperstek and CX is all I want to use now. No more RS nic for me, just too inconsistent and I have gotten batches that smell like peanuts

4 Likes

Good to know…When they first released the Pur Nic it seemed to be as good as Nic Select…I havent had priblem yet BUT Chemnovatic is definetly better and for 10 more that is my choice

5 Likes