Bull City Flavors Helping Hurricane Harvey Victims

On Wednesday, August 30th, we will be donating 100% of our profits that day to organizations that are assisting the victims of Hurricane Harvey.

Many of us here at BCF are connected in some way to the affected areas. With so many friends, family and customers in Texas, it has been hard to watch as the people there deal with the effects of Hurricane Harvey. We want to help and hope you will join us.

@BullCityFlavors

30 Likes

Very cool, @BullCityFlavors!

9 Likes

I would say Bull City for president!

8 Likes

Wow, that was fast. I saw notifications for this as I was posting mine! You guys are awesome!

14 Likes

Just taking care of those who take care of me.

10 Likes

@BullCityFlavors I got a lump in my throat learning about your charity! Ok, so I need more flavors like I need a hole in the head. But I’ll re-up on some things tomorrow so I can help you help them. I think it’s wonderful what you’re doing and exemplifies the American spirit! God bless you!!!

12 Likes

Outstanding :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Very nice @BullCityFlavors!

7 Likes

Very cool BCF!!

4 Likes

I just ordered on Sunday. However, this is such a great thing Bull City is doing. I’ll be ordering again on Wednesday. Can’t get enough flavorings right? :wink: Will be stocking up to help!

5 Likes

They would certainly trump what we have now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

That’s just awesome!!!

4 Likes

An incredible ahow of generosity from BCV. You guys are awesome!

5 Likes

That would be tough, I don’t know how to use Twitter. =(

Also we decided to backdate the donation to cover yesterday as well.

11 Likes

See? You’re already more Presidential!!
Hrmmmm. I think we may have to reevaluate the whole PC acronym for more “important” purposes…
Presidentially Correct?
Naaaaah, it’d likely never be applicable. At least not frequently enough to catch on.

Very nice of y’all! :thumbsup:

7 Likes

I would just like to say thank you.

tumblr_m82sbo2amA1qm4niv

5 Likes

You’re too cool for school!

Just placed an order. I’m happy to partner with you to help our fellow Americans!!

4 Likes

Ooohrah…

4 Likes

You guys rock HOOAH!

3 Likes

Also placed an order today, specifically because of your generosity!! :heart:️ :heart:️ :heart:️

3 Likes