Bull City Flavors moving to BIGGER warehouse!

To Our Valued Customers:

We are excited to announce that Bull City Flavors will be moving to a new facility! The new warehouse will be much larger, more streamlined and will allow us to provide you with even better service and selection!

As we go through the moving process, please be aware that there may be slight delays with our shipping times. Orders placed through Tuesday, February 4 will ship out as they normally do. Orders placed after that may take slightly longer than usual to process as we get our new shipping department up and running. We expect to be fully operational no later than Sunday, February 10.

As always, we thank you for your business and in advance for your patience as we go through this journey to help serve you better!

-The Bull City Flavors Team

Copyright © 2019 Bull City Flavors, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have placed an order with us in the past, so we want you to be the first to know what’s going on at Bull City Flavors

Our mailing address is:
220-F Dominion Drive
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560

16 Likes

thats great news…i like shopping there as they are close an i get my stuff in 3 days or even 2…and shipping is cheap…and a good selection…the CS is super good…nice chaps to talk to…i had a leaker once an they sent it out the same day i talked to them an thru in a gift flavor also…

glad to see them expand an maybe carry some new stuff…they do listen to what the needs are of the DIY crowd

7 Likes

Congrats on your expansion! :+1:

7 Likes

I can’t believe they ship to Bhutan but not the Gulf which has a huge amount of smokers and vaping is growing rapidly here. I get flavors shipped regularly from the UK without any problem.

3 Likes

With the bigger warehouse will there be a chance that Bull City Flavors starts carrying vg and pg to compete with Nicotine River??? Fingers crossed!!
Clinton Caraway

5 Likes

@Cc9fingers

4 Likes

$24.99 a gallon ummmmm no competition for me anyway

6 Likes

check the shipping for both…lol…bull city is 15.00 for priority an NR is 50,00 for priority…for 1 gallon of VG…who has the savings now…

Bull City ships same day or next…99% of the time

3 Likes

Yep but 2 gallons and something small for free shipping and save a bunch of money overall. and usually I order my nicotine from there so hitting the $50s not a problem. That is just a ridiculous price for a gallon of VG. glycerinsupplier.com is 13.99 and 14.35 to ship to me. who has the savings now,Jezzzzz
download%20(2)

5 Likes

Now you have had a vg measuring competition can we get the thread back on track?

8 Likes

Agree. This shit is played out over half a dozen threads.

5 Likes

Thanks you sufficiently scolded me for pointing out my choice. I quit

5 Likes

Congratulations Bull City on you’re moving to a bigger warehouse. Great service and prices.

4 Likes

@BullCityFlavors just doesn’t know how to NOT impress me. I received their “We’re moving” email, shared it with you guys, and actually HAD to place an emergency order DIRECTLY smack dab in the middle of the moving timeframe. I’m not sure what to say, but they just keep ship, ship, shipping, just like they always do. Fast and Furious.

Love these guys.

5 Likes

yes me too…they ship so fast and its there in no time…i get my order in 2-3 days tops…order in morn an shipped that day

6 Likes

@BullCityFlavors just doesn’t know how to disappoint me. They literally JUST moved to a larger space, and I actually ordered DURING their move, and had ZERO issues, with yet another FAST shipment. Just ordered again this morning at about 0600, and about 5 hours later, not only had the order processed, but it had already SHIPPED !!!

This type of service NEEDS to be shared with you guys. Thanks BCF.

10 Likes

The only thing that could make @BullCityFlavors service better, is if they had in house pick up.:wink:

4 Likes

Apparently you can just drive by, knock on their door and they love to see ya. I dont live close but thats what i hear from people close by. Maybe give it a try? :wink:

Not to start a new discussion about vendor a is better than b kinda bs, but im very happy to see you guys expand. Very well deserved and my first stop for flavors due to the amazing customer service, a lot of other vendors lacking! (Not naming any lol)

4 Likes

https://appamatix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mr-t-name-437x450.jpg

3 Likes

Dokken, then Mr.T, your taking me back tonight

4 Likes