Bull City Flavors Mystery Game?

Well, you know, that could be good or bad depending on your tastes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do like that they did this, though. It’s kind of like a blind brand test. I think sometimes our perceptions are influenced by what we see on labels. So your label might look something like this?

6 Likes

Since we can no longer purchase from Nicotine River, is Bull City Flavors a good alternative?

6 Likes

Bullcity has always been my favorite, although they do not sell nicotine anymore, they have a great selection of flavors and lightning fast shipping. I used River many times also and they were great for prices and the NR, and Purlium flavors that were not available elsewhere. And sometimes waiting over 2 weeks for shipping was a little frustrating. My other go 2’s are Heartland, jungle flavors, Wizard labs.

8 Likes

Thanks I’m good on Nic for awhile, but time to replenish my ADV flavors.

5 Likes

If looking for bigger bottles of common flavors, heartland moved the flavors to hempnetix.com, decent prices on 4 oz and bigger discount for larger size.

9 Likes

For anybody that cares; Email from Bull City

“I hope you had a great weekend and thank you for playing along with the Mystery Flavor Contest! Unfortunately, your guess was incorrect the 2 flavors we shipped out as Mystery Flavors were TFA Vanilla Custard and TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Keep an eye out for more fun events coming up.”

@toneman2121 guessed correctly though and if I would have waited and given his answer I would have won. Anyway, he guessed TFA Vanilla Custard and I’m almost positive that is what it is. I don’t have either flavor and I was going on memory but after it steeped a little longer and tonemans guess I knew I was wrong.

BTW, I guessed TFA Bavarian Cream. I guessed that because when I was first mixing it I smelled “butter” and tasted it off the shake. I was wrong. That happens… :slightly_smiling_face:

oh ya, I haven’t had a chance to read the other comments. I’m gonna now…

7 Likes

So, they only sent two flavors out. I feel kinda jipped, but then again not.

Does @BullCityFlavors pay attention anymore? VBI takes freeking forever to steep or am I wrong? I could be, I haven’t used either of those flavors for years.

I think we tasted different things because we were tasting it in stages while it was steeping. I used the Game Changer but it still takes a couple more days when mixing custards and I was cocky when I answered and didn’t give it time but @toneman2121 like I said, did get it right.

Hey bro. I know this was private so I hope you don’t mind me bragging on you a bit.

7 Likes

Wow, that was pretty quick with the link…

6 Likes

Hehe, I saw it early this morning @Rocky02852, and I started the countdown clock.

2 Likes

I wanted to Flag it, but figured I’d let someone else have the honor. :innocent:

3 Likes

I flagged it . Must of read it 15 time’s before making a decision. It was too generic that swong my decision. Who ever is spamming ELR is getting better every week.

5 Likes

That was DEFINITELY an Chatgtp kinda thing… I HATE SPAM!

3 Likes

3 Likes

What’s going on? What was the post?

3 Likes

Nothing really. It said all the right things then drops a link to a spam web site that was food related and had nothing to do with vaping.

3 Likes

@muth as mentioned above, it was a clear “One Post”, then “Edit” spammer. Some ELR’ers are taking screenshots. Looks like Fiddy NUKED the account.

3 Likes

Now the spammers are hitting the recipe side, jeez…

5 Likes

Hmmmmm …

Something looks SIMILAR …

3 Likes

Yeah other than the milk, it was a copy n paste…
Some ppl are so lazy I guess :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

They changed the blend to 40/60. But the point is robbery. Who the heck does things like this?

2 Likes