Bull City Flavors Mystery Game?

How did this not get posted on ELR? I am so dejected.

I don’t even know what the prize was. Does anyone know?

6 Likes

It was posted 3 days ago on the Good Deals thread.

7 Likes

Thank you MisterSinner but I wasn’t looking for Good Deals. That blows.

5 Likes

I hope I got my order in on time… we’ll see this week I guess

6 Likes

Tell you what @muth if I get another one from @BullCityFlavors I’ll share it.

5 Likes

I made an order the day I got the email. I got my order confirmation and the next day BC sent an email it was over. The 100 had been claimed. I’m hoping I got in on it.

4 Likes

Me tooooo! Fingers crossed! I placed my order the same night I got the email.

4 Likes

$5 GC to BC

3 Likes

Thx SD. A $5 credit is nice but it was the fun in it that attracted me. So, TY, but don’t sweat it and I appreciate it.

3 Likes

10 Likes

The mistery flavour is…a Shrubberyyy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69iB-xy0u4A

8 Likes

Hehe, very nice @Iv3shf.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got mine in … now to get up the energy to mix it LOL

6 Likes

What does it smell like?

6 Likes

Yay! Good luck, I’m on my 5% now…either I have vapors tongue or I can’t taste anything but maybe a little caramel. On to 8% tomorrow or Sunday lol

5 Likes

I also received mine, at first I was almost sure it was Cappella Sugar Cookie, but tested it at 3,6,12% it is not Sugar Cookie, also the color was a lot lighter yellow than the bottle of sugar cookie I had, I definitely smell caramel. looking for a color match probably isn’t the best way either as I have had concentrate get darker as it ages. I’m almost ready to give up. I am going to try to give it a few more tries after my taste buds get back on track. It’s challenging because we don’t know the manufacturer, and for the most part 3% is hitting the limit or way over if you are dealing with Flavorah or Flavor Art.

5 Likes

I just started on my 8%. I honestly think it’s a one shot by Gremlin. They are coming out with a new one I was told about a month ago. Plus they sent a 30ml…just a guess. I thought at my 2.5% I was tasting caramel and then a couple days peanut butter (weird right?) and now as it’s aged a little bit I’m tasting some sort of cake, with maybe a caramel and nut, pecan? I’m going to mix at 12 and 15% tonight.

7 Likes

@muth I didn’t see this one either. “boo”

I am enjoying reading the experiences that others are having with the contest though :slight_smile: Good luck all and I can’t wait to see what the final verdict is.

7 Likes

I’m thinking it’s actually Bavarian cream like another has said, so not sure if upping the% will get you anywhere, but I think I am going to try again with lower around 1- 1.5 % and try to see, that’s usually the percentage I use for that Flavor.

7 Likes

Vanilla frosting from a can LOL

6 Likes