Bull City Flavors - Please Start Shipping To Israel!

I would be grateful if you added Israel to the list of countries you ship to. There are no restrictions for import of flavorings in Israel and there are no problems with USPS deliveries. I have been buying from Nicotine River and Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers regularely and have never encountered any difficulties. I would very much appreciate a possibility of buying from you as I hear so much about your great service and also you stock some flavor lines not available with either of them.

4 Likes

@BullCityFlavors @wllmc

4 Likes

When I lived in the UAE I asked them a few times to ship there as well. It was legal so no issues there, but they said maybe later, Insha’ Alllah. Good luck.

5 Likes

I can bring this up and see what we might be able to do concerning shipping to Isreal. A lot of the times its not the legality of shipments going internationally but also how fright moves through customs, what is required by customs and how helpful they are in resolving issues as well as communications, and more often than not those are the reason we do not ship to many destinations and why some destinations have been removed from our international shipping map.International frieght can be very tricky and costly to a business if the shipping destination is not cooperative.

5 Likes

I have been shopping online extensively for the last 4-5 years and have never had any problems with customs. Any shipment under $75 (USD) not including shipping charges is completely customs and tax exempt -this is how i always shop. From $75.01 to $500 you have to pay 17% VAT + customs agent fee (~$30) at the post office when you receive the package. I do not think that any of your retail customers will exceed $500, so there should not be any problems.

2 Likes

I understand quite well the difficulties with customs and a company’s reluctance to ship to some countries. When the UAE legalized vaping almost two years I informed your company a few times but to no avail. That was disappointing.

2 Likes

easy solution = have the customer state how to ship. and they agree that BCF takes no liability shipping it.

3 Likes

Which is exactly what some of the European shops did. I was always willing to accept responsibility and I imagine most vapers would.

2 Likes