Bull City Flavors

LOL @Letitia who is that guy ?? Cap off to the side and spin the bottle, top pops off !! ???

3 Likes

That’s our wllmc himself.

6 Likes

Well goddamn, I did not know that. I like how he thinks !!!

4 Likes

Andria was having a bit of a rant about the subject on vu. If you are familiar with Andria you’ll understand. Lol

5 Likes

I can imagine… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

3 Likes

That is a slick little tool, saw @woftam use one on one of the YT shows. Gonna pick up a couple for sure with my next BCF order. I have always just used a curved paring knife to open up mine, still have 8 fingers left :crazy_face::grin:

6 Likes

And I’m still waiting for both my thumb nails to grow back!
JK
Cool gadget is on my list.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Idk the 2 you sell but NF Ginger has been a favorite of many. HIC also recommended their Caramel Cream and Butterscotch to me but that was a long time ago.

3 Likes

BCF carries 2 of the NF flavors used in some of HIC’s recipes, Malt and Ginger.

5 Likes

That’s a woot! Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

I must have that. Thank you!

4 Likes

nope not fair I saw this after I ordered so I get a do over LOL

3 Likes

Good morning. Will there be a sale this weekend? :hatching_chick::innocent:

4 Likes

Removed comment

2 Likes

Bull City has 15% off with code REMEMBER

4 Likes

Ohh, just checked out over there. Wish I had seen this post!
I did get free shipping (over $49.99, usually over $74.99) with code FREESHIP !

4 Likes

I actually went to BCF this morning, after reading about your recommendation on SC Cappuccino, on another thread. I want to try that as a complimentary flavor to add to some tobacco mixes. I’ve used OSDIY Lotta Latte and that worked pretty well, so I figured I’d try the SC Cappuccino.

I remembered seeing a discount code in the last few days, but couldn’t remember where. Went rootin’ around over on ECF and dug it up. I didn’t get close to the free shipping level. I think my grand total with discount & shipping was $13.88.

3 Likes

About that cap tool…has anyone used it and can you tell me if it will help me remove caps with one hand?

3 Likes

Yeah I think the usual ELR discount is 6%, I checked out over $50 so the free shipping was probably the best deal in my case.
I liked the Cappuccino so much, I did pick up the Caramel Mocha-SC to try!

Yes, I love that tool, I think @SessionDrummer recommended it, best thing since sliced bread!

4 Likes