Bull City Flavors

Hey @Rocky02852 do you have any favorite caramels you like to add to your coffee to make a Caramel Macchiato?

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 You might have just answered my question, lol.

3 Likes

Anyone…I think my Belgian Waffle (TPA) finally went bad. Do you have any recommendations for a newer BW I might like?

3 Likes

Caramel + Vanilla, Latte :sunglasses: that’s on my to do list, Only tried Caramel (FA) so far in a coffee vape and wasn’t what I was looking for in that recipe , just put in a large order from @BullCityFlavors , sooo I will be testing some mixes soon for sure👌

3 Likes

The only Waffle I have is (FW) , would have to go way back in my notes know I haven’t used it in awhile, but I think it was rated good when I got it at BCF

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ve been trying to do that myself. I’ve got a commercial juice I like but I’m confident I can get close to it. Your Cappuccino (SC) has helped a lot. I’m also going to try some Stixx Mixx coffee bean extracts. As for caramel, I just never had luck with FA. Honestly, I find caramel to be one of the hardest flavors to nail. No, I haven’t tried them all but I think I have 22 in my stash. I’ve tried supporting flavors, etc. I have a couple on the waiting list, Creme Caramel (VTA), Caramel Butter (WF) and Caramel Toffee (Hangsen). I just did a big BCF shop but I might buy the Caramel Mocha (SC) you mentioned and that tool. Oh, I do enjoy Caramel (FLV) but not sure about this coffee mix.

3 Likes

I’ve got more vanillas I enjoy than caramels so I’m kind of stumped which one I want to add to the coffee.

3 Likes

Ohhh, I just checked out at BCF and got a bunch of VTA flavors, but not that one…
I had flavors in my cart for two days waiting for a certain flavor that was out of stock that just showed up in stock today for a Cucumber Syrup recipe I’ve been dreaming about😎

3 Likes

I know how you feel. That big shop I did was a few weeks ago. I just couldn’t wait for Memorial Day sales. I just bought Cucumber (FLV) for a cuke/watermelon summer salad. I’d love to find some dill though. I never heard of cucumber syrup. Do tell.

2 Likes

Good luck on your new recipes @Rocky02852 I’m going to add some Coffee Liqueur (VTA) to Coffee and Kareem to see what it does. Then I’d like to play around with some of those caramels. Most likely the Creme Caramel VTA.

2 Likes

“An attractively bright gelato beaming with essences of Honey Dew and Crenshaw melons topped with a cucumber syrup.“

2 Likes

Dang! Where have you been? We don’t eat like that in Hyde Park :rofl:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 did you already try the Cappuccino Coffee (PUR)?

2 Likes

Just saw your comment reply under your State Drink recipe. Thanks for that. Since I’m thinking of getting a few more items I may as well put the FA milk in the cart.

2 Likes

@muth once you get the hang of it, very easy.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m getting very concerned about being one-handed for 3 months. Being my dominant hand sure doesn’t help.

3 Likes

It’s one of 2 “Crenshaw Melon” commercial juices I used to love, the other one was:
A vine ripened Turkish Crenshaw Melon mixed with exotic Bavarian creams
Think I found what I need to create a Crenshaw Melon flavor over at @BullCityFlavors :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hmm, BCF doesn’t have FA Milk listed. It’s not on the N. America banned list is it?

4 Likes

Chefs flavours uk has it

4 Likes

Nah, I have to get it from Chefs Flavours in UK, shipping Price is very reasonable :ok_hand: and I always throw in some Tickle Me Pink flavor, it’s a house blend and a bit pricey but Well worth it

4 Likes