Bull City Flavors

I really like it since @authormichellehughes recommended it to me

4 Likes

Okay, thx. I’ve ordered from them before. The packaging was like from Neiman Marcus, lol. Quite the classy touch. I’ve heard of TMP but that’s all, just heard.

4 Likes

Yeah when I solo tested it I wasn’t All out Crazy bout it, but I use it in a mix called Tickle My Fandango and love it😎

4 Likes

Nothing like having a solid source. When you find someone with similar tastes and past experience it helps so much.

4 Likes

Time to fix my cat’s medicine and tend to the vapes. Enjoy your night guys. Thank you and later.

4 Likes

@muth

5 Likes

Thank you SD. I think I’m going to have to anchor things down in a table top vice in replacement of my right hand and then pry off caps with my left hand. That is, if I want to try diy while in recovery. If I have enough left hand strength to squeeze out drops that will help too.

6 Likes

@muth… I hope you get thru this just fine…
If you need any kind of help… I am sure we all can pitch in. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

aren’t you a doll. i’m practicing one hand typing. no caps. i’m really starting to panic. try filling a tank one handed. lol. at this point i dont care about diy, i just want to keep vaping.

5 Likes

push/slide top caps will help. i know i have that somewhere. rewicking though, idk?

4 Likes

You might need to go to prebuilt coils Muth or if you have someone in the house with you, teach them how to do it all… worst yet… you might have to send a tank out every so often. Maybe??

4 Likes

I’ve got 2 OG Uwell Crown tanks and a friend just sent me 2 paks of .5 ohm coil heads. I recall the flavor being outstanding for it’s time and that should help for awhile. I also recently got a Kayfun Monster tank. It holds 30 mls! At 1.8 ohms and 10W that juice oughta’ last me a good long time, lol.

5 Likes

Loved the OG crown…I think I still have a couple somewhere , I dont have coils butnfor the longest time the OG crown and the OG Cleito were my all day tanks …

4 Likes

Here’s my other set up for the long duration. A Kayfun Monster tank (30ml capacity!). I’m surprised I found this recently, it’s made for the KF Lite V2.

3 Likes

I may as well take advantage of BCF sale. I already did a shop but have a few add-ons. Anybody have suggestions they want to throw out there. I’m open to trying anything right now. A flavor you think is a must have, a new one, a classic? I’m in a free mood :smile:

2 Likes

Can never find ALL AT ONE PLACE… =) So I usually order from who has the most I’d like to get.

@muth This is what I need… Acually just ordered the Vanilla Custard Cheesecake-OOO & Tropyc (Formally Aurora) FA Thats coming but from EU, Only cause they have other stuff only available there, I really like.

Ginger NF
Malt NF
Tropyc (Formally Aurora) FA
Vanilla Custard Cheesecake-OOO
Frost INW
Shisha Orange INW
American Bubble Gum MB
Pineapple Lassi MB
Watermelon FLV
Wild Melon FLV
Butter Toffee OOO
Butter Pecan OOO