Bullcity or Flavor Jungle

Thank you!

4 Likes

River Supply is a top tier/class act supplier, you can tell by the amount of information (care and work) they supply about their products on line. Most flavor manufactures are far more sloppy(uninformative) than RS.

7 Likes

Ordered from Bull city late last night, it was shipped today… <3

3 Likes

Same is true for River Supply - just FYI :wink:

4 Likes

Bullcity has always been fast and accurate for me. It also helps we are in the same state.

5 Likes

You already knew…lmao…

4 Likes

Im right below and I normally get my packages within 1-2 days… no priority etc… :laughing:

Does bring a case to a point, that why should I order from the west coast and have to wait longer and pay for priority, which could be 3-5 days waiting… depending on how fast the shipper is or … when it’s right here in my back yard… not even a 2 hour drive from my house… :wink:

haha!! many years ago… yeps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I live in WA where JF is located and I get my orders in the same amount of time from BC or JF for what it’s worth. BC has a larger selection of everything where JF not so much but JF has a lower free shipping cost 39.99 vs 75 last I checked.

5 Likes

Okay now…
I ordered late Friday afternoon… mailman walked it to my door today… :star_struck:

Yeps…

4 Likes

On a Sunday? Your mailman has got eyes for you girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

He is a sweetheart, for sure!! :slight_smile:
I was so tickled… I popped that jf honey peach open… mmmmm <3

I also broke out honey bee and peach and nectarine and yeah… it went down… and my bottle is sitting so pretty on my desk now :smiley: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you going to let us know what you think of the HP? I’ve tried a number of peaches and have never found one I like. I’d like to hear your thoughts on it.

3 Likes

@natbone I loved JF Honey Peach…

Honey Peach (JF) 2.5% (10-26-18) – Since one of my favorite mixing peaches is currently TPA Juicy Peach, even though it’s weak, this one sounded very interesting for my profile and needs. Out of the gate it was a WINNER !!! Now as a disclaimer I’ve had some AWFUL trouble with some honeys’ in the past, so I was a little skeeered to vape it up, but FEAR NOT, this one IS a gem. At 2.5% it was perfectly hard hitting, without being overbearing or past it’s upper limits. Less sweet than I would have thought, and perhaps, similar to CAP Yellow Peach, but this one is in a different league. It might even benefit from a little sweet kick from some Stevia, so fear not about it being over sweetened. It is NOT a juicy peach like TPA’s, but really more of a fresh, yellow peach, BUT, there’s a kicker in here. Thankfully for me (my fear runs deep) it is NOT honey, at least to my taste, but I’m thinking maybe a hint of nectarine, or better yet, maybe a apricot kick. The more I think about it, I think it might BE an apricot kicker. Either way, it’s very full, delicious, and with the “kicker” that’s in there, it bends slightly away from a typical peach, into something different, and better. I can see why they named it Honey Peach, and it’s good. I am on the 2nd 3ml tanker and I’m struggling to find something I don’t like about it, … I can’t. 10/10 .

5 Likes

Great, that’s good to know. After I made my previous post, I checked my flavor list and found that I have a 10ml bottle of it. I sometimes have the problem of my eyes being bigger than my stomach. :grinning:

4 Likes

I first discovered honey peach, eh 6 yrs ago…
This is so close to the taste of back then…

Sd… it does have honey in it… it’s a mild light asian honey, making you think of the apricots and nectarines. I did a 1:1 flv peach and jf honey peach, with 1.4% custard and .6% vanilla custard.

Letting it steep now, the color change happened really quick… I give this mix a 5-7 day steep and will come back.

As a solo… no steep time, it’s def a yellow peach (cheers @SessionDrummer) that loves layers, but keep them simple… :smiley:

side note: Honey Peach JF and FLV Peach as a solo… is like having a mouth full or peaches. I won’t say juicy, together… more like a bowl of nakid peaches ready to slide into a peach cobbler. To get them juicy, add in some strawberry and either dragonfruit or wild melon, but keep sb on the lower end. :wink:

4 Likes

I order from both. It depends on what flavors that you are buying. Bullcity certainly has a better selection, but some of the good JF flavors that I like are only available from Flavor Jungle.

3 Likes

Hey Smoky what nectarine are u using. I have tpa and just not sure about it yet. But I couldn’t seem to find any others on bull city or Flavor jungle. I’m trying to clone Transistors nectosphere for my wife. I know it’s nectorines, tangerines and peaches but then it gets muddy as far as the other flavors, I’ve seen things from lemons, oranges & grapefruits??? I’m almost positive white peach FA is one ingredient that’s in there. Any suggestions or help would greatly appreciate it

4 Likes

I’d be nearly 100% sure she’s using flv nectarine, which is a delightful flavor. BC carries it unsure if it’s in stock but JF doesn’t carry flv anymore.

5 Likes

Really isn’t a lot of nectarines on the market, TFA, FLV and Medicine Flower all come to mind and I am sure some obscure brands.

My guess for a commercial brand they are using TFA, pretty sure it is what is used in Pachamama Fuji which is a apple, nectarine and strawberry juice. The TFA can get weird so try it at 2% or less in the mix.

The FLV Nectarine is good but powerful, a little goes a long way. Could possibly be what is in it and if you do pick some up I would try a drop in 15ml to start, maybe even 1 drop in 30ml depending on how present the necatarine is in the juice your trying to clone.

I have the MF version but haven’t really used it much yet. It is good but the least likely to be used in the commercial juice you are trying to clone just do to price IMO.

3 Likes

Thanks yeah im gonna get that. Not crazy about tpa nectorine

2 Likes