Bunch of new juices and no clue what to do with them!

Hey guys new to the forum, super excited! I have just received my first order of flavour concentrates and am having a go at diy. There were a few flavours that were out of stock that I really wanted(graham cracker cheese cake, vanilla bean ice cream, and sweet cream mainly) and so I’m not too sure what to do with my current stash.

So does anyone have any bangin suggestions? I have made a dragonfruit pomegranate mix which is okay, but id like to do something with the strawberry.

I’ve uploaded it all onto my flavour stash and made it public to view but if you can’t see them I’ll post the list too. Thanks for any and all help guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

where are you shopping for flavors ?? that sucks thise flaves were out of stock very unusual to see that

1 Like

hey, have u tried the “what can i make button”? That can steer u in right direction , if u click that then 'search by flavor stash, u can highlight the mixes that have at least the flavor that u have highlighted, ie if u want a straw cookie, click cookie and your strawberry and it shows u mixes w/ thos e 2 in it. if u find a mix thats close just try subbing a diff fruit or what have u for sumin u have. gl to u and chat room usually has peps to help u

1 Like

Vapoureyes.com.au I thought it was too but just put it down to them being very popular. Yeah I did try the what can I make but what I have doesn’t have many matches. I will try the other way as well though.Thanks!

1 Like

u may want to check that u entered your stash correctly, flavor will usually be listed like: strawberry (tpa) not tpa strawberry, and pick the one that has the most recipes for that brand flavor, there are alot in the DB that dont belong.

1 Like

Most of the shops in au don’t carry a full range Morris is pretty good but you will have to split your shop among others as well.

Here is a post I made to another Aussie on various shops in Au

2 Likes

I can’t see your stash if you post it here we may be able to come up with something

2 Likes

Okay yep just went through my stash and updated the flavours. Few more results now. Here’s a pic as well. Thanks so much for the helpful answers!

looks good. i know theres a straw cheesecake mix out there, u have a good start for it and dragonfruit is popular.

1 Like

You could do a Strawberry Kiwi or a Strawberry Dragonfruit with the Strawberry flaves…

3 Likes