BurleyTiramisu mix advice

Cigars are not easy, I use NETs, to replicate them.
Quite a few of them around, but to give you an idea of a cigar like layer:

But back to your question, by using a toffee your aim is to mellow out a cigar and give it a caramel like feeling, to use sinthetic I’d use Classic Cigar by Inawera (it’s an absolute anyway…) as all suggested FA Cuban Supreme and Cuban0 by TPA.

Try first the layer KY Red Burley, I love that layer, then you can go for the cigar route, but the profiles go in different directions and are really far apart.
If you want to go the cigar route, keep in mind adding a touch of acidity for the “real” feeling, Whisky, Malic acid, Saline, DNB, naturally kept very low, if you want it a bit sweeter FA Jamaican rum.

4 Likes

Glad you like it. It’s become quite popular among tobacco flavor lovers. The interesting thing about that trinity is the pct of the RY4. I tried it a 8% in another recipe and nearly gagged. It’s a large amount for that flavor but somehow works perfectly in Cardinal.

4 Likes

Thanks for all that info, im going to be busy for awhile trying all these cigar combos haha, appreciate the mix wisdom.

4 Likes

Just made a mix adding peanutbutter to the cardinal with some devon cream chocolate. Going to try to add a bit of this Chocolate Deutsch flv. Sort of a coconut chocolate cake. Not sure why but it seems to me that peanutbutter blends good with coconut, and if I can combo that with this cigar experiment, might be a winner.

6 Likes

Well, I thank you for sharing all that. I don’t focus on tobacco flavors so I’m also learning a lot by just listening to all the additions by you and others.

5 Likes