Burnt taste

Thank you so much for this, I checked the coil and the cotton, both looked clean and not burned. But I had this burned taste. I tried this, soaked like hell about 10 times at battery off and tried again with battery on. See, much better😊 I repeated this 3 times and it’s ok now👍🏻 thank you!
Is my juice too thick with 50/50?

2 Likes

No, 50/50 is not too thick for any application. Most use 60/40 or 70/30 for non subohm tanks. People use 50/50 when they like more of a throat hit. From what I hear 50/50 is commonly used in the EU which I believe I heard you say you were from. Dutch was it?..

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted I out! :smile:

1 Like

No, I’m German, living in Singapore😃

2 Likes

Yes you’re right👍🏻

1 Like

Withdrew the post, shouldn’t speak for other people but I saw you mentioned before about not being able to get nicotine and in the Netherlands it is available. :smile:

1 Like

Haha, no problem Josephine☀️

1 Like

So 60/40 means VG/PG? Then it’s thicker than 50/50 right?
Do I need to thin with water or vodka then ?
Means more VG less sharp?

1 Like

VG is thicker than PG so a higher VG would be thicker, yeah. I wouldn’t think you’d need to thin that ratio. I used a 70/30 mix in my protank and it was fine. I do a 60/40 for my drippers and Subtank mini and it works for me. VG gives more vapor and PG gives throat hit/flavor.

2 Likes

More flavor is great, but for me the throat hit is too much,feels like a bit sharp… So thanks for the advice, I try to mix with 60/40 next time and see how it tastes👍🏻

That is correct, VG/PG. You should not need to thin your juice as long as you stay at 70/30 or thinner. I can not speak for all equipment but at least the name brand units seem to be ok with thicker. The way you will know when your juice is too thick for your unit is it will dry hit. A sure sign there…

1 Like

Go ahead and try 70/30. I know of no units that can’t handle it. Should be much smoother for you then…

1 Like