Butter Pecan?

@Sprkslfly Hi Rob, you mentioned FLV Pralines to me in another thread and suggested pcts. What have you used it with? Do you have any recipes to share? I got it to add to a popcorn recipe but was hoping to get more ideas. There isn’t a lot on the recipe side. Thx

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I really can’t add much to what I’ve said before.

It’s one of those niche flavors for me.
I usually only SF that one. I have played with one or two other ideas, but that’s been quite some time ago, and one or two test recipe ‘fumblings’ is hardly anything to go on IMO.

It should work well with popcorn though. And I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m not the only one? I feel like 98% of my recipes are a fumble. Either I’m vapid or picky.

3 Likes

That sounds, fuggen lovely: Butter Pecan… man…

(Remind self to add Butter and pecan to next order, as well as Avocado Cream.)

Or Butter & Macadamia: they’d be super tasty too considering macadamia nuts are already pretty damn creamy.

2 Likes

smelling the bottle, it very much is. vaping it, not so much, at least so far for me.

2 Likes

Is it a juice or flavour?

2 Likes

smelling the flavor from the bottle before mixing.

2 Likes

Hmm… well, it has not spent any time in there yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I said I would get back to you on the FLV Pralines and I am. You can see my notes on the flavor details page but I’m here to say that it’s the most realistic roasted pecan flavor I’ve tried to date. Thumbs up from me and thank you for mentioning it to me.

5 Likes