Buy nicotine for Australia

Hey @Gazza7. glad to hear you got that email.

The amount of Nicotine you can order is based on your prescription which is why it is important to be clear you need 100mg and are still vaping a high mg at a fairly high rate. The chances are getting a litre may not be possible, but I have heard of people getting 500ml per 3 months on the script and there may be an option for 1 litre, I don’t know as it didn’t apply to me.

The penalty for either importation of Nicotine of any strength without a prescription is $220,000 and/or 5 years imprisonment for an individual and $11 million for a business.

The penalty for possession of any Nicotine, whether as a standalone or premixed in a commercial juice, is different for each state. Currently they vary from $45,000 down to a couple of thousand $, with the exception of SA which it is not illegal to possess it at present. However it has been said the federal Gov is trying to pressure states to have a higher penalty consistent to all states, including SA.

The vendor whom you purchase your Nicotine from is not under any obligation to ensure you have a prescription as they are in no way liable for the importation, the entire risk is yours alone. Vendors such as VENZ are supplying advice and the capability to upload and include the script in your order in the interests of supporting us, not because they have to. Others will probably follow suit but be aware that some may not.

If you order Nicotine through a vendor who doesn’t provide the option of including the script with the order, or take the chance and don’t have a script and it gets held by the TGA/customs, you will be sent a request for a valid script before it will be released. If you don’t have one, nobody is exactly sure what will happen as yet.

The interesting part of all of this will be how the second part will be enforced, the possession of Nicotine part. Will we end up being stopped by the police and asked for a script if we are vaping in public? As some people vape without Nicotine, will the onus be on them to prove the juice has Nicotine in it, or us to prove it doesn’t? Going to be very interesting what happens in the future I feel…

5 Likes