Buy nicotine for Australia

Which sites will sell to Australia… trying to get an order in before we cant…
Cheers crew :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t live in AU, but Pippa Star had mentioned HiLiq still ships to AU.

5 Likes

Hiliq do still ship to Australia as will any vendor in NZ but only for the next two weeks I would imagine as once the deadline of October 1st arrives we’re up shit street without a paddle.
That is unless you’ve got that next to impossible doctors prescription that you can attach to your order.

If you take into consideration the week or so delivery time and you need the evil drug that our government despises I suggest you order now.
Either that or just do as Mr. Hunt wants and go to Coles and buy a carton of smokes.

6 Likes

Got mine online without any problem at all. Mine is for 100mg @125ml per 3 months as that is what I wanted. You can get 12 month prescriptions quite easily online.

7 Likes

Ohhh, forgot to add the link to get it online easily…

Cost $85 but better than the alternative…

7 Likes

I haven’t looked at that properly before and didn’t realise it was so easy. To be honest I’d basically written off the prescription route but it does make sense that it has to work somehow although I believe last year it wouldn’t have done.
I have asked a few GPs and had the refusals so was basing my opinions on my experiences and their explanations.
I sit corrected.

As I understand it prescriptions won’t be available indefinitely as they’re obviously intended to reduce and remove ones addiction to nicotine.
Are you aware if that’s the case here or will they be happy to just keep taking your money?
I’m not complaining as I agree it’s better than the alternative…
And I presume if challenged by customs you’ll have to show how you arrived at your 3 months calculation?
Which in turn means ordering 500ml of 200mg is out the window?
I’m still confused as I believe the prescription is valid for one year so therefore in theory I could order my predetermined 3 month supply every four months?

As it appears so easy I will get one but I’m still worried about long term.

6 Likes

I basically got mine for the nic I already have just in case.

You send a copy of the prescription to the supplier when ordering, they include it with the shipment and customs will not question anything about strength or quantity.

From what I have read and understand, there is no reason you wouldn’t be able to do it indefinitely. When asked what strength you are mixing too, say 18 to 20 mg. Make sure you specifically ask for 100mg as you DIY.

Say you are still chain vaping and you were smoking over 50 cigs and only just gave up in the past month, that way a higher amount of nicotine is warranted. Also, you can “taper” by 3 or 4 mg every 12 months on your journey to quitting so that allows repeated scripts… lol

Also, this is only one of a few online resources and they are not linked on who they “see” or what they are prescribing that I am aware of so you can always go through others. (Not advocating doing that, but cannot see why it would not be a possibility).

7 Likes

100mg is the strongest allowed under prescription according to TGA as far as I am aware.

6 Likes

@TTMaxxx The NZ supplier we buy nic from is called Mixology NZ. They also have a branch in Oz but they can’t supply the nic from Oz, so hit them up below.

Takes approximately 5 days from dispatch to Sydney.

6 Likes

@TTMaxxx I have used Vapoureyes in NZ for nic, and also Mixology. Both are reputable companies and quick to deliver.

6 Likes

When I read the site I thought I’d say I was still a smoker and lay that on thick too.
I actually wouldn’t be lying if I said I vape 20mg as that’s the strength I mix to anyway. I recently dropped to 18mg but struggled a bit which reads ridiculous I know but true.
Thanks for the information as the future isn’t as bad as I envisioned.
My fault for being a glass half empty person!

I’d still like to see Greg Hunt pegged out on a bull ant nest naked with jam smothered on his nuts though.

5 Likes

That’s another bit of information I was unaware of.

I wonder how the black market will flourish come October 1st.
I find that worrying too as who knows what’s going to be mixed with “illegal” nicotine to cut it.
I sincerely hope nobody is poisoned for the obvious reasons but also for the inevitable repercussions and bad press.

7 Likes

@Gazza7 I have thought the exact same as you mate and couldn’t agree more with your question and reasoning. Great question mate :100::+1:

5 Likes

I remember looking at that a little while ago, October is gonna be here quick now. Might need to bite the bullet, not that I need to order anytime in the next while :wink:

5 Likes

Since we don’t know what the future holds and we live in what is fast becoming a nanny state (Aust as a whole) then I would say to get one for peace of mind. Possession of nicotine is already a prescription only thing, so they may well start cracking down on that to help with their revenue raising… That’s why I got one.

6 Likes

Just a heads up for any Aussies reading this.
Hiliq is offering free delivery towards the end of the week to Australia only (I think).
They usually offer free shipping later in the year but it appears they’ve moved it forward for obvious reasons.

6 Likes

Thanks for the head up @Gazza7

5 Likes

You’re more than welcome.

I am considering ordering some more but as I have a complete distrust of our government and how they act I’m a little worried that at this late date their monitoring nicotine even now.

Probably a complete tin hat theory and to be honest it wouldn’t be hard for them to find out who’s been hording to this point in time either.
I think I’m a natural born worrier and I’m clinging to the probably futile hope that sometime in the not too distant future a government will come into power and legalise buying nicotine without a prescription domestically.

In saying that I do feel a little better after the recent posts from @Ianc13 regarding the prescription process.

6 Likes

Wait, that mailing list WASN’T for a free calendar @Gazza7 ??

5 Likes

I’ve received an email from Vapoureyes (NZ) like I presume most if not all on ELR have but I thought I’d mention it’s contents in case.

It’s an extremely informative email covering all aspects regarding the upcoming Nicotine import restrictions. I’m purposely not saying ban because it’s not.

In fact that’s it’s first point saying that nicotine importation into Australia isn’t being banned but will definitely require a prescription. I’d imagine vendors won’t even sell to anyone without a prescription but I think you could put your house on the fact that the package won’t clear customs. I remember initially there was mention of ridiculously high fines too so it’s not something I’d try.
I appreciate this news has been the case for a year or so now and Australians are currently required by law to hold a current prescription too.

It supplies links to obtain a prescription which are perfectly legal and offers a 10% discount for the consultation fee to work in September.
As was recently pointed out to me the prescription process isn’t going to be the impossibility I thought it was. Ok it will cost you but the prescription is valid for a year. Personally I feel a lot better about October 1st after I stopped jumping up and down swearing and actually looked at the facts.
I definitely sit corrected.

Vapoureyes are not restricting the amount of nicotine you can buy and you will need to upload your prescription on the cart page. Strangely it’s not a requirement that the vendor requires a copy of the prescription but the TGA recommends a copy is enclosed in the package to be sent so my thoughts are it’s worth doing so to save any unnecessary delays. I believe the longer it’s sitting in a warehouse,particularly in summer, the more likely it is to degrade or get lost.
This is just one vendor but it’s the first I’ve seen that actually lists a procedure so I’d imagine they’ll all follow something similar.

Personally I’m still unsure about the whole three month thing and just keep thinking that it’ll raise flags if you order a litre of 100mg as an example. As I’ve mentioned before I’m also unsure if you could just request a new prescription every year but I suppose nobody really knows yet. Those points to me are still grey areas anyway.
But I suppose time will tell as when vapers start utilising the process it’ll tell them what’s acceptable or not?

5 Likes