Buying a recipe

Shit… I’m halfway willing to pony up the $35 bones to see this recipe!!

13 Likes

Yeah… I’d pay 35 for it if I liked it… @Psycho_316 u gotta think man… it may seem a lil selfish or greedy or whatever…, but if tht shop’s going out of business, let them milk what they can, as some people may have their recipes they purchased, but this small business will probably NEVER get their BUSINESS back… So I think 35 is more than a fair price… & if u liked it… u will have tht recipe 4ever… some others may have it… but u probably won’t ever even run across any1 with it! So what if u do? if it’s a good recipe I’d buy it regardless… f*** the 35

8 Likes

LMAO… I got $5 on it :rofl:

7 Likes

I totally see where you are coming from. It was the one that got me off smoking. It was a sweet tarts flavor. After they told me all their recipes use tfa i pretty much said no way when i have been close before to replicating. Problem was i had capella flavors in it. Now i know its all tfa ill get it replicated. My first attempt is going solidly. Its already turning the red color as theirs and it tastes quite similar. Ill see in 5 days how close it is or going to be

9 Likes

there are 138,000 recipes on this site
of course finding the ones that are good and not garbage is tricky
hundreds of mixers posting on youtube
for example Why Are My Custards Not Very Thick & Rich? - YouTube
this particular mixer is talented
all the flavors basically come from 3-4 sources
you should be able to find quality recipes with some effort

6 Likes

There are tons of recipes shared freely here and on similar sites, more than I would ever need. If I was like super in love with an OTC recipe, I’d consider spending $35 bucks to get it, since that’s cheap in comparison to buying the liquid at vape store prices. Only other good reason I could think of to buy a recipe, is if it was trademarked and I intended to profit from its manufacture and sale.

7 Likes

@Psycho_316 Where we at with this recipe brother?! We have some interested folks!! :metal:

3 Likes

I cant see throwing money on there recipes that shipped sailed. Now that i know they used all tfa im going to just figure it out been close for awhile now i should be knowing adding cap to my mixes was wrong. I got some steeping a week and its really close. Once its nailed ill post it. Probably be better then theirs

7 Likes

Recipe cloning is just like using nuclear weapons…close enough is good enough.

9 Likes

5 bucks would get you a small bag of potato chips where I live

5 Likes

Alternatively, just wait for disgruntled employees to leak recipes and make Commercial liquids… Looking at you Jam Monster…

4 Likes