Cactus (Inw)

any good tasting cactus recipes? I really like this flavour but not sure what to pair it with other than pear. Is there anything else?

6 Likes

Recipes are below, 2528 to be exact. Must be something for you there :grin:

8 Likes

Its overwhelming. Wow

5 Likes

I was looking long time for a good cactus flavor… Inawera is in my stock as well but tbh. The best one I have ist Cactus Cat from Copy Cat that one is my absolut favourite Cactus taste. Might wanna try that one

4 Likes

I have never heard of Copy Cat. Maybe it’s a European thing?
https://www.vapor-freak.de/Copy-Cat/Cactus-Cat-Copy-Cat

3 Likes

Yea could be… But so is Inawera… they are from Poland. If you have ever the chance, try it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of them either and I’m in Europe…

3 Likes

Idk if that exists here I live I’m Canadian eh? :wink::blush:

4 Likes

I was so excited to get inw cactus after hearing so much, never made it work and gave up. It’s a great strong flavor, idk what didn’t work, loved the smell but

5 Likes

No idea how it work in canada with aromas from abroad but here in germany we have online shops with US and Canadian aromas i order on regular basis. We can even get the big 40oz 118ml bottles here. Got those from capella and tpa for the most used flavours i like. Copy cat Cactus you actually can use as the base flavor of a mix if you like it’s totally different from any cactus aroma i tried so far and this is by far my most loved one.

4 Likes

Yea same here… smell was good but the vape experience… Hmmmm. Really can say catus cat is totally different. We have a Ice Tea here in Germany which tastes 99% the same… Looks like that…this ice tea and the aroma use the same cactus aroma i bet money on that.

3 Likes

Here my favorite. It’s a remix of a commercial juice and so delicious. You can sub the mandarin with tangerine or orange.

2 Likes

I found that drops work best. Anything over 1% tastes like grass. Yuck.

3 Likes

Jackfruit is awesome! That sounds promising, thnx!

2 Likes

I eventually bought Inawera Cactus and tried it solo @3%, which was probably not a smart move.
I have the necessity to try each individual concentrate on its own first to make both written and mental notes. My idea is simply to try and work out what the concentrate will bring to a recipe.

I’d read that this one brings a juicyness and liked that thought but in my opinion @3% on its own it’s not great. Personally I tasted a weird kind of plastic fruity flavour with quite distinct floral overtones.
In saying that I have tried it in a recipe @.5% and do think that it imparted an extra level of juiceyness but still tasted a slight floral note which isn’t my thing.

I do intend to play about with it some more as it does seem to receive a lot of love and I do think it has possibilities but personally I’d want to tone down the floral flavour.
At the end of the day my take on it is that it’s not intended as a stand-alone so hopefully I can work on the good aspects to improve my overall prospective.

6 Likes