Cake Batter vs. Cake Batter Dip

Hello.
Can anyone explaine me thfe diffrent of Cake Batter (CAP) vs. Cake Batter Dip (FW)!
Is it very diffrent? PLS. tell me your expirience …

2 Likes

This is “my” personal flavor opinion, Cake Batter CAP tastes like a soft vanilla sweet cake batter, Cake Batter Dip FW tastes like sweet cake batter with animal crackers. Both are worth having if you ask me…

6 Likes

I ask because i want to know, can sub “Cake Batter Dip FW” with “Cake Batter CAP” in some recipes?

2 Likes

I don’t know why you couldn’t…

2 Likes

Just be prepared for somewhat of a different flavor all the way to holy crap I can’t believe the diff that made. Although similar flavored they don’t always return the same results

2 Likes

Because they are to diffrent … ?

1 Like

@Zugmaschine, they are different, one is just sweet cake batter, one is cake batter with animal crackers (IMO). You could sub Cake Batter Dip with Cap Cake Batter and maybe add a little graham cracker or biscuit. But if you really feel like it would mess up the experience for you, order some Cake Batter Dip FW and make the recipe when it arrives. ( I’ve done that lots of times.) Or just sub with Cake batter CAP and try it,then order some Cake Batter Dip FW later and make it with that and see if you like it better…

3 Likes