Calculator not working Properly?

Something wonky is going on with the calculator. Was trying to mix up a 70/30 mix and

2 Likes

looks like maybe a 60/40 there?
Unsure on your flavors if they are all pg… but your nic is vg… so…
but its late and my eyes aren’t functioning right… especially when I see a

pg/vg ratio: 8/93

2 Likes

yeah that’s what I should have written, but it’s not telling me to add pg to my mix at all. I was wondering why all my recipes lately weren’t asking me to add PG LOL

3 Likes

That’s the pancake idea you gave me was going to try and mix it up and mix it up but something clicked as not right

3 Likes

Total vg 75.8%
Total nic 16.67%
Total flavors 7.5%
Totak mix 99.97%
Maybe the calculator round it up, @authormichellehughes ?

2 Likes

check your defaults… it’s probably saved as max vg
set your pg and save with the checkbox set these values as default

6 Likes

Is ok Michelle… apparently my server thinks flv apple is an apple product and sending off a funky contact form that sends mail to my spam box… had to sort it out tonight… uggggg!!! :slight_smile:

hope you get yours slapped around and acting better!!!

3 Likes

You FIXED it! Thank you so much LOL I’ve been mixing 85/15 or something for a month now wondering why it tasted different LOL

5 Likes

@anon84779643 good morning FLV smashed strawberry what’s the way to use it in a mix. Many thanks

3 Likes

Not smoky, but it is pretty tasty I use it at about 0.5% with 0.1% alpine SB for a full on SB mix. If you don’t have the alpine and are using it as an only SB you can probably punch that up to about .8 %. YMMV

5 Likes

Oh i have alpine thank you do much its a strong flavour :+1:

5 Likes

@woftam sorry good morning

5 Likes

for Alpine… I use straight from the bottle, 1-3 bottle drops in 30ml… if that helps, or .12% (for 3 drops)
I know a couple people say it is too strong then, but play with it to find where you like it at… :smiley:

4 Likes

You probably changed it when you were experimenting with pre-mix. Remember to change it back when you do this or you’ll get to deal with this bug.

4 Likes

That’s probably it! Man I can’t believe my brain cells have slipped so badly lately LOL

2 Likes