Caliburn X auto draw malfunction

I recently bought 3 Caliburn X’s and 2 out of the 3 Caliburn X’s auto draw function is not working. Is that normal for this particular model? Can it be fixed? Thank you for your input.

6 Likes

I’d contact the vendor from where you bought them and get replacements. If it’s advertised as auto draw and it’s not auto drawing, I’d assume they are faulty.

4 Likes
7 Likes

This is great information and I have bookmarked it, thank you!

2 Likes

I have contacted Sourcemore and last night, they have offered to send me 2 replacements, but I think I would rather send them back if they accept returns because I am afraid the 2 replacements will also be defective, especially since I had just taken them out of their boxes. I have so many coils that I bought for this, but I am just not impressed with the Caliburn X compared to the Oxva Xlim V2. Thank you so much for your suggestion!

2 Likes

It can only be two things that is going wrong. 1) Is the battery charged? 2) is the coil making good contact?
If I had to guess it’s the contacts not making good contact with the coil.
Give the pod a good blow it may be a sticking sensor in the pod. If that doesn’t work throw it against a wall. LOL
They won’t ask you to send it back. Normally they ask for a video to send to the manufacturer. It’s probably the fit of the pod it’s self.

4 Likes

I sent Sourcemore a video already, and they want to send me 2 replacements, but to be honest, I am not impressed with the Caliburn X. I bought it for my hubby and another friend to get them off the stinkies. I prefer the sub ohm tanks for myself anyway. 1-yes the battery is fully charged, the auto draw didn’t work right out of the box. 2-yes, there is no build up with e-liquid yet. The link you sent me explains what you just said perfectly, so I will try that. Thank you so much! I was amazed with how quickly you found that answer to my question.

3 Likes

They ship yet? From listening to you it might be better to take a refund. They get a credit or refund thru the Mfg. They don’t get the profit tho.

3 Likes

No, they haven’t shipped yet. They asked me if I wanted a replacement and I said no, that I can return the items and all the coils to them. They might give me credit, which is fine with me. I spend a mini fortune with them. Sad that they don’t get a profit, though. Hubby and I both tried the Caliburn X and said nope.

3 Likes

They will live to sell you more. They have every purchase on a screen in front of them.

4 Likes

Thank you for finding that link for me.

4 Likes

Since you get to keep them buy 2 pods cartridge for them. Even if it doesn’t solve your problem you can use them for the running pod. That pod is supposed to put out tank flavor.

3 Likes

I bought 2 packs of 3 replacement pods and about 12 packs of coils for the Caliburn X. The flavor is nice, but the Oxva Xlim V2 is even better and hubby LOVES that one.

3 Likes

The Oxva Xlim are fantastic specially if you use the .8 ohm pods. Iv got lots of rta’s and always find my self picking up the Xlim in my opinion they are the best pod system going.

4 Likes

Yes, it is the king of small pods in my opinion and hubby is thrilled to have it because it is tiny, flavorful and doesn’t leak. He doesn’t chain vape like I do, so I prefer the sub ohm tanks. He is still on his first 0.6 ohm pods because we just got it a few weeks ago, so we haven’t tried the 0.8 ohm pods yet, but we have plenty of all 3 ohm pods for them. I just want him off the stinkies :).

3 Likes