Call the white house

Newest Rumor is Trump administration is considering Flavor Ban …Ryan Hall is live now with more info

3 Likes

Got a link @fidalgo_vapes ??

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ty Woftam @anon84779643 Ryan Halls stream is over

3 Likes

I did a search and found nothing in the news Trump said that… everything points back to Sept… ??

3 Likes

It originates from Paul Blair (I think he was the first to say it) and some insider info that he and a few of the other advocates are aware of.

5 Likes

This is something new, I thought Trump was opposed to this because of his questions regarding where people would switch to for their source. and black market ramifications.

5 Likes

Who’s Paul Blair?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/gopaulblair

4 Likes
5 Likes

Paul Blair is a vape advocate from Americans For Tax Reform

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gopaulblair

7 Likes

Yes that was from Oct…Today Paul Blair tweeted this newest info…

5 Likes

That was,the hope … But not many of us know whats really going on… can’t trust Fox , CNN , Msnbc or any others so have to depend on people like Paul Blair …

6 Likes

News ??? What we call News is so wrapped up with the impeachment this issue is going to not get " news" attention. Get on Twitter follow the more popular advocates , Subscribe to Trusted YT channels etc … We have people on the ground close enough to the white house …

5 Likes

Phone lines have been busy all day which is a great sign. It’s imperative that you reach out not only to the White House but your local leaders as well. Remind them that prohibition in flavors will do nothing but send millions of adults that use flavors in vaping to the black market. We need to drive that fact home, because we already know it was a concern he had in the Washington meeting.

5 Likes

Amd If you live in a swing state let them k ow that this issue will sway your vote amd not in Trumps favor for 2020 campaign…

5 Likes

Haven’t they been considering that for a while now?
You’d think Trump in the wake of his impeachment would focus more on taking steps to secure his bed in the Whitehouse!

3 Likes

There was an assumption that they would take alternate steps after the meeting with Some of the industry leaders…As of today there was new rumors / news …There are links to Paul Blair’s tweet if you would like the latest talks …We have been waiting for some kind of update and this is the latest

5 Likes

I’d rather not know, at least for now. I got a Christmas vibe going that that was seriously overdue and any discouraging news would likely kill that vibe. :yum:

6 Likes

Is that number only for vaping calls though? Seems to me the White House phone would be a rather ringy one indeed… I’d bet the 'Stand to Pee Alliance", the Freedom for Rutabegas" lobby, and scores of others are busy ringing that line.

5 Likes