Calling all MTL users

I got you. Let me list what I have first. Hellvape md mtl, galaxies rta and rdta, qp gata, ates v1, ares v2, berserker v1, 1.5, 2, Artemis mtl, fumytech rose, merlin nano, anani v2, cog, pioneer. Of those coming from a pod I am going to say the galaxies rta or the fumytech rose (if you can find it it is a damn nice flavor rta). Oh, I have an ammit as well.

The srtemis seems to work best with the larger airflow. I get some turbulence with the smaller airflow adapter. The tank is plastic, but seems like it’s holding up well. Keep in mind upgrading to a glass variant will be near impossible due to how the tips are beveled.

The galaxies rta it a solid rta. It is very durable. It is I think 22mm. It looks nice on smaller mods. Simple to build. Good flavor with plain 26g or 28g wire due to the small chamber. The sorflow works with these wheel that I make sure to spin regularly because I am afraid that they will one day quit twisting.

The cog it made of plastic. It has flipping fantastic flavor. The coil chamber is tiny. Had the been made more durably it would be the king of mtl no doubt. I get better flavor from this than the kayfin lite 2019.

Anani v2. I can build, I can wick great. This thing is my nemesis. I have used someone else’s and it tasted decent. I have cleaned this thing over and over, I get a grass.flavor with every flavor I vape. At this point I really want to just find it a lo Ely new home before I snap it.

Galaxies rdta. I saw it on sale for 16 dollars at vape king usa. Good company. This thing is great. The king of airflow options without having to deal with airflow inserts. I has great flavor. Solid atty, I love this thing. Wicking it and filling it can be annoying. The build deck is similar to the holic rda (which should have been the galaxies rda!)

Ares v2. This would be a great choice. Simple to build. Kind of bigger than the other options. Holds a nice amount of liquid. Seems solidly built. I good all arounder. I love the metal drip tip included. The airflow is actually tighter than the original. I have both the v2 and the limited edition v2. The LE is worth the extra few dollars.

Hellvape md. If you get a non leaky one it is great. I got 3 non leaky and 1 leaky. It seems to be a problem with the bell cap or sliding cap maybe. That is the part that leaks no matter what base I pair it with.

Ammit, good rta. But there are better options

Berserker v1 go with the 1.5. It is good but it tends to blacken my cotton quickly no matter how I build it.

Berserker 1.5 mini. Great rta. Can be tricky to build at first. Once you get it you’re good to go. Acceptable flavor. Solidly built. It comes with Antal tank option which eliminates the need to worry about breaking the glass version.

Berserker v2. I have a love Haye with this. If I build it big it performs. If I build smaller it seems to come and go as far as flavor. It’s got the same build deck as the md. The way it twist and closes is frustrating at first. The airflow ring is a straight pain in the ass.

Merlin nanl bottom fill. Outdated design. Would be good for a pod user. Small 18mm. Love this tiny flavor beast.

Fjmytech rose amazing rta. Love it. If you find it buy it. Great exceptional flavor. Don’t watch zophie vapes review she whacked the build horribly and built it as a dual coil. I laughed so hard watching her.

QP gata this is a little more pricey than the others. My absolute never leaves my side rta. It is dual use rdtl mtl. Has many pieces and parts. Flipping flavor banger. I bought 5 of them and had no prob dropping 70 a piece. I see them now for 55. Myvpro and e cigarettes has them. Easg to build and wicking is like an rda. Durable. Pretty standard tank size. I wanna say one of the intake glass pieces is compatible and maybe the MDs as well.

5 Likes

9 have the berserker v2 mini and hellvape vertex ilon the way, but usps for some reason sent them back towards seller. A little worried about that

4 Likes

I didn’t write about the pioneer. It is a flavor banger. Love it. I can’t find the box so I don’t remember if it has a glass tank option. Mine has plastic on it now. It is a co tender.

I slap forgot about the intake mtl. Nice all arounder. The airflow is adjustable. The build is solid. Nothing to complain about. Well, I think the screws may be reverse.threaded. I remember once i.got.the hang of it no biggie. My sister is currently borrowing this. Her ding butt lost her dvarw, authentic. She wants to slap herself over it. Shh… I found it in my car a half hour ago. Gonna let her sweat for a bit. Been playing with it and sort wish I would have gotten one.

4 Likes

Is it the Facelift?

4 Likes

Yes. I believe so. I had a clone of one years ago. Never really got into the dvawr thing. I kinda want to keep this thing

5 Likes

This looks a little more modern than the one I had. Her husband got it for her for xmas. Haha she is coming 45 minutes away at 1015pm to come get it. Haha. She has to.work at 5 am.

4 Likes

I don’t blame you but that’s kinda mean :rofl:

4 Likes

She’s mean. Haha. She is coming to get it lol. I thought about taking it apart and telling her I dropped it.

5 Likes

Siblings :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

She engraved d*ck on my kayfin prime and kept telling everyone I had that in my mouth all the time.

5 Likes

You two sound like a sitcom!

4 Likes

Everyone that has answered i appreciate it very much…I think i have it narrowed down and if tgis was for me id be getting the Kayfun probably but its not and my Significant other only cares about the final result so Flavor , draw and if course Nic fulfillment lol…She likes the Ares and I find it very easy to deal with. …I just fiund the Silverplay my friend sent me @mjag …Any thought on this Silver play ??

4 Likes

Which Silverplay is it? The 22mm OG tall or the newer 24mm?

4 Likes

I love my 24mm Silveplays but have modded each one with a bubble glass because the capacity wasn’t enough for me. I don’t find them great MTLs. More known as RL.

4 Likes

Doesn’t say 22 or 24

4 Likes

Yup, that’s what I have, the 24mm. If you like RL you might like it. I love the Hurricane deck and the honeycomb AF insert. If you used the small honeycomb insert and closed down the AF ring you can get a restricted draw but it’s not great that way. Just not a great MTL draw.

3 Likes

With bubble glass.

4 Likes

I’ll give it a go ty…Maybe it will be for me instesd of her lol…I think RL will be ok for her . The reasin I chose not was bc she will be going frim pods like the caliburn and Novo so I figure mtl was her best option

4 Likes

I know. That’s how everyone identifies it. Measure it.

4 Likes

Oh shit II have that mod in my cart…It bit the DNA ine though be I just use power mode

4 Likes