Calling ALL UK Members - Fasttech.com advice needed!

Like the title states I need some help with Fasttech.
If you have ordered from there yourself, please share your experience with me.

I want to order but I am not sure what the best delivery method is, these are the ones presented to me:

Registered Air Mail FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
EMS Speedpost Global Express +$28.90 (4 to 9 days in transit)
Registered Airmail via Singapore Post FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
Registered Air Mail FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
EMS Speedpost Global Express +$28.90 (4 to 9 days in transit)
Registered Airmail via Singapore Post FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
DHL Express +$43.35 (note possible surcharge for remote delivery areas)
Registered Airmail via China Post FREE (6 to 14 days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via Sweden Post +$5.57 (13 to 25 days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post FREE (12 to 20 working days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via PostNL +$0.32 (12 working days in transit typical)
DHL Global Mail +$0.94 (14 days in transit typical)

Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

I am not in the UK but I do order from Fasttech occasionally, and always ship with a free freight option. Many times based on what is shipping several of the freight options are not available. I have received from Singapore Express and registered air mail. Bot arrived but the tracking was much easier on the air mail. It does takes a few weeks but they always arrive. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’ve just used registered air mail free. Got all the things I’ve ordered, nothing has been lost or went astray. It’s not a fast service by any means but you get your orders.
I always make sure when i order that it’s not something I’m in a hurry for, if you need somthing quick, look elsewhere, but for prices for authentic gear, there good.
Hell, some of the clones are good.

3 Likes

I ordered from there for the first time in years, I don’t even remember what delivery option I chose! some free one anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys and gals, I will try them out and see what happens, might have to go with something cheap to start with.

Happy Vaping!

1 Like