Can I fix this?

Ahhhh, yes. I use both the WF and TPA VCII in mixes but don’t get quite the same depth from them.

Hoping the FA Premium gives me similar to the VCV1 with a full, eggy, English type custard.

4 Likes

I toss nothing, they go in the random box. Then those that turn up at the house get a lucky dip :man_shrugging:

I’ve found things that I’ve mixed and never tried in there too :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Ya the Premium should be closer to Cap then the others, Some people say TPA VCII is close rr but I think they are way different

6 Likes

I find the TPA VCII is ok, but somewhat thinner than CAP VCV1. More of a U.S. style packaged custard to me.

6 Likes

Ya …I wouldnt use them in place of one another, i dont enjoy the extreme buttery flavor CapVC has and it guite greasy / oily imo which is a good thing in some cases but not most …I would say Premium is a cleaner version compared to Cap

6 Likes

I’m with you on this brother, poles apart to my tastes.
This one reminds me of custard made with milk not cream, if I was making real custard.

6 Likes

Great way to describe it …Yes I agree 100pct almost like one is milk based and the other is butter based kinda

6 Likes

Oh, sorry for derailing the thread too… :expressionless:

5 Likes

I just tossed it lastnight now what i was thinking was my strawberries were way too high, and everything else was too high and if not they would end up being so high that they would start to mute themselves anyway. so, instead of anymore stress, i just cut my loss and now i promised myself unless i know its good, i will not mix anymore than 15 ml i could only get the glass in small at 15mls or 10 mls i could do in my 15ml bottles

4 Likes

I’m curious, even though it’s too late for you since you tossed it already. As I’m reading this, I’m thinking cut the bottle in half or more. pg and vg are cheap enough. Then vape some in a dripper and add a few drops of any other mix you have that you think might enhance or compliment it, or even just turn out something different but unexpectedly good. I do this from time to time even with mixes that I like, usually when I have a few mixed that are close to running out.

9 Likes

That was my first thought…

I was going to suggest making another mix with some more custard and creams to round it out. Then combining the 2 together.

9 Likes

Yeah dump that stuff into a bigger bottle and mix it with again as much vg and 8% Liquid barn Vanilla Ice Cream, that shit fixes everything. :wink:
Nah, chuck it, learn more, mix reliable recipes, read notes (on flavors), follow experienced mixers, learn the website, start simple, grow, keep test batches small, buy more bottles, read a lot, then read more.

7 Likes