Can I use Bell's Glycerin BP with my e-liquid recipes?

I found this Glycerin in pharmacy in my area.

Can I use it with with my e-liquid recipes? is it safe?

Note: USP vegetable glycerin not available in my city.

1 Like

I am not saying yes or no but I found this thread online when searching I am not familiar with these terms so maybe it will help you out ! I am in the U.S.

Thank you, yes, I found this and I read it carefully, but I want to be sure before I use it.

1 Like

Why don’t you just order some VG online. That’s what the majority of us do. Since that was a uk number on your link, you could try this.
http://www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_26&product_id=54

2 Likes

Not sure about the purity but per that thread it seems as thou it’s the highest without being able to be called USP in that country it appears that BP is their pharmacy grade so if you assume those things as a safer alternative … Is there no way you can order from a near by DIY online source ? I am unsure where you’re located but there are plenty of places in the UK that potentially could ship to you and therefore you could take less of a chance being they would ship Vg that is used for vaping versus taking the chance.

@DrChud beat me to it but I am grateful for the link that part I woulda been lost on :smile:

3 Likes

Lubrisolve seems to be the go to company for vg and pg in the uk

2 Likes

I’ll do, this is just the first try. BTW, could you recommend a good brand?

2 Likes

Just use the link I put up. That’s straight to the vg on the site. Just pick what size you want.

3 Likes

I prefer Palm based VG. I ordered from http://www.specialingredients.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=vegetable+glycerin and am very happy with it, I can’t tell the difference between that and Nic River’s or Liquid Barn’s Musim Mas VG, which is generally considered to be very good.

hi I have searched haven’t found an answer I am out of vg cs I use regular pharmacy glycerin in place?

3 Likes

Here’s a thread that talks about something similar …Im going to merge these now .

3 Likes

It would depend on the VG, link which one you are thinking of and someone can help

3 Likes

I’ve used Rite Aid VG in a pinch a few years ago. I made sure it was USP grade. I don’t know what the equivalent grade would be in Canada.

4 Likes

100% glycerin usp grade

8 Likes

Imo use it …Looks fine

6 Likes

I would just make sure it’s Vegetable Glycerin :ok_hand:

Glycerine without a qualifier of the source can be made from any oil or fat, while vegetable glycerine is made only using vegetable oils or fats.

6 Likes

I’ve used the life brand two or three years ago. It’s Fine and will do the job.

4 Likes

Its not tho its straight glycerin

2 Likes

100% usp grade tho

2 Likes

Ups pure glycerin v/v. I’m sure the v/v is something to do with vegetables.

2 Likes