Can someone explain what I do with these?

I get them with every profile rda I aquire they’re my favorite and super easy to work on. But these?? how does one or where does an person start?

3 Likes

Those are the extra wicks for the tank

3 Likes

yes but theyre huge? how do you even bend them??

3 Likes

You don’t bend, they stand straight up.

3 Likes

Have you got the Rdta or the rda

3 Likes

That’s for you @ladycrooks

3 Likes

get some tweezers and squirt a little juice on the wick and throw it under a torch or lighter…

3 Likes

They are for the RTDA. They work with capillary action. Your liquids climb up the cable to feed the cotton. If I remember right there will be 4 of them in the tank. You can see them thru the slots cut in the SS over the glass. they load next to wick in the RDA portion that sits on top of tank.

glass. Remember you will need 4 of the cable wicks.

6 Likes

that’s what I have! but I think I lost the proper glass. so I haven’t been able to even try it… is it any good? should I mabye replace? now im so curious. shit.

4 Likes

It’s just as good as the other WOTOFO RTA’s. Don’t lay it on it’s side. It will leak. Always great to have around and glass is cheap. You can also remove the glass attachment and use it as a dripper.

3 Likes

Little trick, if you have spare glass to another take that’s the same ID/OD (inner outer diameter) if it’s a little taller you can get sand paper, lay it flat and hold onto the sheet and rub the glass bottom until it’s to the size of the other one. If you have calipers or whatnot, take a measurement.

When it’s to size just run some finer grit around the edge to relief the sharp edges.

6 Likes

Does that help?

6 Likes