Can’t save adjusted recipe

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but when I try to edit a recipe, I’m this case the pg/vg ratio, and then press save- it just shows the same recipe prior to alteration. What am I missing?

4 Likes

Did you click on ‘edit’ or ‘adapt’? I just checked on one recipe and I could edit the VG/PG ratio without issue.

4 Likes

I edited and no dice. I tried to make it 50/50 and confirmed that it was possible to do so, but no luck.

4 Likes

What recipe @Aphonic ?

3 Likes

Sorry guys. I made it public. I ended ended up adapting it and it didn’t seem to work either. Even when I make it 60% vg

3 Likes

Worked for me at 50/50

2 Likes

Just tried again and no dice.

I’m pressing the wrench. Then selecting edit. Unchecking max vg (which brings up the ratio set to 60% vg 40% pg). Then I scroll down and press save.

Am I doing something wrong?

I’ll try another browser (iPad and iphone safari doesn’t work) but I know I’ve edited before with safari on iPhone and iPad.

Disabled any content blockers, logged out and back in, still not working for me.

2 Likes

I did it via the adapt button as it’s the only way to change it when it’s not my original recipe. Once I adapted it and saved it, I could then edit it. The one I shared is the adapted one.

4 Likes

Yah that’s weird, I started by saving the recipe, then I adapted it with Oakwood, then I tried to edit that without luck for vg ratio, so I adapted it again and couldn’t change it there either.

Thank you for checking. I’ll try another browser.

4 Likes

After editing check mark save base values.

5 Likes

That did work, thank you.
I must Misunderstand what that option is intended to do. I assumed it was to set any future recipe to the same nicotine strength (nicotine base level), pg/vg. I didn’t think it would be necessary to save a one off alteration.

Seems to me this may not be working properly? Or did I not understand the intention of the option?

3 Likes

It just locks in your base ingredients so you don’t have to enter those #'s every time. One of my favorite features.
If you already had it locked you have to uncheck it when you change things up.

7 Likes

Oh indeed! I didn’t realise it was locked in. Yes it’s very convenient I just didn’t fully understand it. Thank you!

7 Likes

worked for me

3 Likes

Yah we got it sorted, thanks!

2 Likes