Can we talk about the qp Juggerknot and mini?

How so? You mean to tell me your tank remains intact when you remove the deck :face_with_raised_eyebrow: or are you just saying that you vape it down?

3 Likes

Well, thank you, sir :grinning: End of conversation! That and it’s convenient design is well worth a look.

3 Likes

I don’t vape it down low. I think you just aren’t holding your mouth right.

Seriously never an issue removing the deck to get at the coil/wick with juice in it.

3 Likes

So how does the juggerknot mini clone compare to the original? and by holding the mouth right you mean you just have to be careful unscrewing it?

4 Likes

Just meant I have no problem opening the mini with juice inside. I have 3 authentic and one clone, could be months before I compare them.

3 Likes

Huh?
Related image

7 Likes

Add a snarl to the upper lip and you’re set.

6 Likes

I tried but I just couldn’t get my mouth right. I’m doomed!

5 Likes

Put a build in the clone mini today. Threads are good but not as buttery smooth than the OG. The logo engraving isn’t as good but you have to look for the difference, it’s the lower case n that is a bit fatter than the OG. Literally can tell no difference in the build or vape. Very pleased with the clone and will likely pick up couple more.

6 Likes

I was told that at least a couple of US suppliers order Juggerknot clones from the very manufacturing facility that FT had their authentic Juggerknots machined. So I believe a 1:1 clone is possible to get from the right supplier. I know this has been true for my self having both an authentic Reaload RTA and a clone. Looking at both they are indistinguishable, have the same thread, same part quality and as well they both perform the same.

7 Likes